Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Banned
i suggest you delete my account asap please thank you 🙏🏻

If I recall correctly, @admin wasn't deleting accounts anymore, but I could be wrong tho.

Why are you so urged to delete your account anyway? If there is any post with personal information you want to have removed you can PM any of the staff members and we will see what we can do.
Otherwise, you can just request a permanent ban and/or change the login credentials of your account.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if you could perma ban, that'd be good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am past looksmaxing and only got involved because I was very confused

Status
Not open for further replies.