Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Diamond face shape or death

BouncyFunction

Established Member
Cheekbones widest part of face, forehead and jawline about same width and are narrower than the cheekbones and face length is around 135% larger than cheekbone which means that if your face is 15 cm wide your face should be around 22cm long This face shape is usually called diamond shaped face

diamond-face-shape-bespke-unit-bordered-png.394782

something like this but wider

The ideal gonial angle for this face shape is around 120-130
a465c440906da51d76e0c89985aa7b14-jpg.394783

Examples:
20200507_175057-jpg.394787

20200507_175744-jpg.394788

20200507_175420-jpg.394790

Diamond shaped faces just look more aestethic than other commonly liked head shapes like square faces, the cheekbones show much more than in other face shapes so in general i think diamond shaped faces are the best but thats just my opinion and if you dont agree you are either coping astrosky or a fool tbh

Cheekbones widest part of face, forehead and jawline about same width and are narrower than the cheekbones and face length is around 135% larger than cheekbone which means that if your face is 15 cm wide your face should be around 22cm long This face shape is usually called diamond shaped face

Examples:

Diamond shaped faces just look more aestethic than other commonly liked head shapes like square faces, the cheekbones show much more than in other face shapes so in general i think diamond shaped faces are the best but thats just my opinion and if you dont agree you are either coping astrosky or a fool tbh
I don't even chew lol. My jaw is just equal to my zygos. Nothing I can do about it

Examples:

my forehead alone is 17.5cm wide. its over. my bizygomatic width is around 17 cm. I need zygo reduction badly. diamond face is defn the best one tho, robust lower third and good proportions..

my forehead alone is 17.5cm wide. its over. my bizygomatic width is around 17 cm. I need zygo reduction badly. diamond face is defn the best one tho, robust lower third and good proportions..
No pics no care

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't even chew lol. My jaw is just equal to my zygos. Nothing I can do about it
Its not a failo but i just think diamond face is best
Square is second

Examples:

Barret has ideal face shape

Squarish, yet no block face, still zygos wider than jaw

Relative to what people believe, a sharp and angular jaw is a more cultural sign of masculinity than a evolutionary one. Look at the old school actor Charles Bronson.

dc1c0a9be337603020f40d467fe6e801.jpg

On paper His wife jaw mogs him, but evolutionary wise, his jaw shape is superior even if it's not "aesthetic". His jaw isn't wide or long, but shorter, more compact, and is much thicker and denser in the mid mandible while also being u shaped. The chin is also shorter, but wider, thicker, and denser. It's also still angular to a extent. These traits gives excellent shock absorption.

Too long didn't read: a fighting success face like this is more masculine than the aesthetics fags even if it's not particularly aesthetic.

Relative to what people believe, a sharp and angular jaw is a more cultural sign of masculinity than a evolutionary one. Look at the old school actor Charles Bronson.

View attachment 19143

On paper His wife jaw mogs him, but evolutionary wise, his jaw shape is superior even if it's not "aesthetic". His jaw isn't wide or long, but shorter, more compact, and is much thicker and denser in the mid mandible while also being u shaped. The chin is also shorter, but wider, thicker, and denser. It's also still angular to a extent. These traits gives excellent shock absorption.

Too long didn't read: a fighting success face like this is more masculine than the aesthetics fags even if it's not particularly aesthetic.
4AFF05A1-DE80-4322-9E1B-9E71A4065003.jpegThis jaw would shatter like glass....

It's the thickness and girth of his chin and mid mandible. A shorter lower third with a straight and girthy chin and thick mid mandible is more resistant to punches.
How do you know how thick his mandible is 😭

potato jaw

High Pren T potato jaw.

How do you know how thick his mandible is 😭

He has the blocky potato jaw similar to the high pren T morph. His eye area also screams super high pren T. High Pren T > Pubertal T although both are important, high pren T matters a lot more.

It's why Buddy boyo still has a lot of masculine dimorphism on his face despite having hypogonadism, he had extremely high pren T. Certainly mogs my lower to average pren T face to oblivion. His jaw isn't really sharp, but has a more blocky, primitive look too it.
pren-1-jpg.1951

High Pren T guys have thicker, blockier jaws on average because their ratio of androgens and androgen receptors are used to thicken and widen the jaw. After this there's not enough left to sharpen their jaws a lot of the times.

Examples:

true face shape is shown when my body fat is down and my sides are short

High Pren T potato jaw.

He has the blocky potato jaw similar to the high pren T morph. His eye area also screams super high pren T. High Pren T > Pubertal T although both are important, high pren T matters a lot more.

It's why Buddy boyo still has a lot of masculine dimorphism on his face despite having hypogonadism, he had extremely high pren T. Certainly mogs my lower to average pren T face to oblivion. His jaw isn't really sharp, but has a more blocky, primitive look too it.
pren-1-jpg.1951

High Pren T guys have thicker, blockier jaws on average because their ratio of androgens and androgen receptors are used to thicken and widen the jaw. After this there's not enough left to sharpen their jaws a lot of the times.
never begun

Examples:

Diamond isn't ideal it makes you look inbread and moon-faced.

Ideal is square but with zygos slightly wider than jaw+good malars+square jaw

Diamond isn't ideal it makes you look inbread and moon-faced.

Ideal is square but with zygos slightly wider than jaw+good malars+square jaw
How come this ideal has a diamond face shape then
F32409BC-2D33-4043-A56E-FBF6BA243D3E.jpeg

He isn't ideal wtf are you on. Looks emo and goth. Nichemaxxed. He also looks weak and androgynous jfl at calling this the ideal. Caging at those puppy eyes.
Puppy eyes? Where??
C62750B7-EACA-4C33-9D43-4CEEE3E838C2.jpeg
Good pfl, low set, ideal eyebrows (not too thick or thin) and great colour. Not the tightest undereye, but PSL standards on undereye support are wrong anyways. His sclera show is average

Puppy eyes? Where??
View attachment 20195
Good pfl, low set, ideal eyebrows (not too thick or thin) and great colour. Not the tightest undereye, but PSL standards on undereye support are wrong anyways. His sclera show is average
his limbal rings are weak
eyelashes are invisible/non-existent
slight UEE and scleral show
under eye support could better
PFL to PFH ratio could be better his eyes need to appear more vertically narrow and deep set

u look high t
Thank you what would you say my face shape Is cause I think when I'm not doing anything it's not my real one just bloat or I think I got a thyroid issue which I know it's more of a female thing but when I got my test to see if I had swollen lymph nodes it came back that I had a issue with my thyroid which my mum does to so I mean I got wait some time aswell cause the doctors are busy with covid shite 19

Thank you what would you say my face shape Is cause I think when I'm not doing anything it's not my real one just bloat or I think I got a thyroid issue which I know it's more of a female thing but when I got my test to see if I had swollen lymph nodes it came back that I had a issue with my thyroid which my mum does to so I mean I got wait some time aswell cause the doctors are busy with covid shite 19
brutal thyroidpill

you should have hollow cheeks after thyroidmaxx
Possibility my whole phenotype might be different but apparently as soon as its fixed your libido and sex drive increases which is kinda weird cause I'm constantly horny so what the f**k am I gonna be like when I get it fixed hopefully my face will change and I'll be slaying poon

his limbal rings are weak
eyelashes are invisible/non-existent
slight UEE and scleral show
under eye support could better
PFL to PFH ratio could be better his eyes need to appear more vertically narrow and deep set
His appeal would be much less with most of these
His PFL to PFH is normal, average. Not Jordan Barrett alien tier, same for undereye and sclera

1-s2.0-S1752928X10001368-gr1.jpg

The most androgenic face shape is square followed by rectangular and inverted triangle

Is it possible to change an oblong face shape to a diamond face shape through plastic surgery?