What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] does anyone here has extreme unflexible weak wrists?

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

i have extreme unflexible wrists

everytime i try to perform a pushup it feels like my wrists are going to break

its a typical low T high E trait, the maximum force you can exert is determined by the size and density of your wrists

small wrists means weak force centre, and if the centre is weak then even big muscles wont save you, a natural wide and thick framed chad will always

big muscles cant compensate for a small bone structure

lets have a indian shitskin curry manlet with 5.5 inches wrist but huge forearm muscles, biceps and triceps

on his small bone structure theres less surface where the muscles can directly grow on, so the more muscles mass he gains the faster the muscles will grow away from the actual centre (the wristbone), thus all the force which gets generated in the muscles wont be able to be exerted through your wrists, because your brain knows that your actual bone and tendon structure cant support all the force from your muscles without collapsing

bone vs muscle.png
this pic made by me with paint is a good example (the autistic drawn scribblings are the muscles)

if the centre (the bone) is thick and dense then the total force limit is automatically higher, the brain feels more comfortable with exerting maximum force if it knows that theres a solid thick centre to support the generated force

this is why the arm on the right could exert the same (if not even more) force as the arm on the left, despite less muscle mass

the tighter the muscles are around your bones, the more total force you can exert

heres a article about it Normal-Sized Guys Who Are Ridiculously Strong (menshealth.com)

“When your muscles are really tight, your bones are held in place to a higher degree,” says Davidson. “That makes your brain feel more comfortable to exert more total force during your lift. So it basically flips a switch that turns on more strength. "

big bones means more surface where the muscles can directly grow on, the generated force from the muscles will thus be transferred more faster and effectively through your centre (wrist bones)

simple physics

this is just a another example thats its all about G.E.N.E.T.I.C.S

muh hard work n dedication is a dumb meme

thick framed but skinny chad with 10 inch wrists who does some manual labor will always strength mog lil small framed but muscular pajeet whos been powerlifting since 10 years

89FuglyNiyguhs

thick framed but skinny chad with 10 inch wrists who does some manual labor will always strength mog lil small framed but muscular pajeet whos been powerlifting since 10 years
Did it ever begin for curries? They have a lot less muscle mass than even asians men who are Estrogenic as fuck, have worse lung capacity, no real athletic traits they excel at, etc.

lindabella

Innocent sexy goddess 💕

Just to show how 10" wrist man looks in human comparison

Maxresdefault.jpgtumblr_be43de85e85c6f9cf38605b3e7e1e57b_79d4b401_1280.jpgtmI_apj1WE4_9N7mYcqOTGnsXA0hYIc1ugKP4AJVo_A.jpgtumblr_d4de12cf673988c95e0c25b376ee4f6d_5fd6ac87_500.gif

Human average is 7 inches

af02135e9eb6939042824d6ec6aed6ba.png

Last edited:

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

My father has 10 inch wrists, my grandpa too

The man with the smallest wrists in my family aside from me (my uncle) has 8.5 inches

I have wrists a bit bigger than 7.5 inches and they look pathetic

BouncyFunction

Established Member

My mother wrist mogs me.
Im shaking rn. My 2 year old transgender, gender fluid, pansexual son just said his first words. He said 'is it true that LeBron was carried to every ring and isn’t even top 5' and I said 'yes son'. It was one of the realest moments of my life.