Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious ENTERTAIN ME YOU FOOLS

RainbowDash

Reputable
Established
I NEED DOPAMINE!!!

How pathetic..I keep refreshing the page
Aoab.gif
ezgif-5-04e78197a9.gif
ezgif-5-ede70b1b69.gif
Can't bother to watch a movie...too bored
Or play a game..too much effort
I have to ROT here while listening to a drama channel talk about another groomer for 40+ mins

Yko8H2V.gif
ezgif-3-95cb883d9b.gif
ezgif-3-9a561ce064.gif

2010s were good he is coping, that was peak tumblr core era. Lana Cel Ray and Marina and the Diamonds were so so ideal then.
You didn’t really experience the 2000s if you think the 2010s mogg them. No amount of social media can beat those years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2010s were good he is coping, that was peak tumblr core era. Lana Cel Ray and Marina and the Diamonds were so so ideal then.
I remembered some tried to bring the aesthetic back bit trends last only a few months now
You didn’t really experience the 2000s if you think the 2010s mogg them. No amount of social media can beat those years.
how old are you? Had the impression that you're in your early 20s

Back