Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Error when posting thread, and you get notification in the meanwhile

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Title

I was about to post something but it crashed ever since i got notification, so i refreshed the page and my thread and title and everything got lost, but it should have been saved as a draft.

Something similar happens with me.

Instead of crashing and having everything I typed previously lost, only stuff that i typed in the last 10-20 seconds gets lost.

But everything else is saved online as a draft. Is this something new or just something you started encountering lately?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Something similar happens with me.

Instead of crashing and having everything I typed previously lost, only stuff that i typed in the last 10-20 seconds gets lost.

But everything else is saved online as a draft. Is this something new or just something you started encountering lately?
Very lately, i'm pretty sure it wasn't happening earlier

Back