Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Eyebrows Guide for Men

Pendejo

Top Contributor
Established Member
Eyebrows Guide for Men
Eyebrows frame the face

Introduction
Eyebrows are overlooked frequently, but they play a very important role on how your face is perceived, having bad eyebrows can ruin your facial harmony.

In this guide I will explain what are the factors that determine if your eyebrows are good or not and how you can improve them.

Defining the ideal eyebrows for men
The things you have to take into account are the shape, length, density, thickness and position of the eyebrows.

Ideally, your eyebrows should be thick, dense, long, low set and straight shaped, these are dimorphic masculine traits as you can see below.

JjCNvZn.gifwdZ7Y.png

Shape and Length
Use a tweezer to pluck hair from your eyebrows. Pluck hair on the arches of your eyebrows to make them less round shaped. If your eyebrows are too thick you can remove hair on the top, this would improve the aspect of your eyebrows and give the illusion of slightly lower set eyebrows.

The eyebrow tilt should be either neutral or slightly positive, overly positive tilted eyebrows look femenine.

To make your eyebrows tilt more positive you can remove hair from below the outer edges of your eyebrows.

The inner corners of your eyebrows should reach at least your medial canthus and shouldnt surpass your nose bridge.

If you have an unibrow or your eyebrows simply come too close pluck the hair between them, if you have a narrow IPD increasing the distance between your eyebrows can give the illusion of a wider IPD.

The outer edges of your eyebrows should reach at the very least your lateral canthus, ideally they should extend further.

When plucking your eyebrows, you should leave stray hairs in the middle and edges to make it look natural (for this reason you should NOT wax your eyebrows).

Thickness and Density
If your eyebrows are thin you can make them thicker and denser with:

Blonde eyebrows might make your eyebrows look less denser, you can dye them to a darker shade to fix that.

If your eyebrows are bushy you need to trim them, you can do that with an eyebrow trimmer, I have the Philips NT3160 trimmer and it works fine, it comes with 2 guide combs: 3mm and 5mm, I only use the 5mm one since that length is perfect for my eyebrows and going any shorter than that would look bad.

Position
The position of your eyebrows is very important as it affects your FWHR, low set eyebrows are ideal since they contribute to the appearance of hooded eyes, although moderately high set eyebrows can still look good on certain people, e.g. Francisco Lachowski.

If you have high set eyebrows you can get Botox injections to lower them, the injections are done in the frontalis muscle, this is the muscle that is used to raise the eyebrows, injecting Botox into it would allow the eyebrows to go lower.

Additionally, you could get an eyebrow transplant to fill in the areas below your eyebrows and get electrolysis or laser hair removal to remove hair on the top if necessary, this would result in lower set eyebrows.

Examples of good eyebrows

1.jpg2.jpg58468621_2907743755910018_6748446000015438753_n.jpg

Eyebrows Guide for Men
Eyebrows frame the face

Introduction
Eyebrows are overlooked frequently, but they play a very important role on how your face is perceived, having bad eyebrows can ruin your facial harmony.

In this guide I will explain what are the factors that determine if your eyebrows are good or not and how you can improve them.

The things you have to take into account are the shape, length, density, thickness and position of the eyebrows.

Ideally, your eyebrows should be thick, dense, long, low set and straight shaped, these are dimorphic masculine traits as you can see below.

View attachment 10885View attachment 10886

Shape and Length
Use a tweezer to pluck hair from your eyebrows. Pluck hair on the arches of your eyebrows to make them less round shaped. If your eyebrows are too thick you can remove hair on the top, this would improve the aspect of your eyebrows and give the illusion of slightly lower set eyebrows.

The eyebrow tilt should be either neutral or slightly positive, overly positive tilted eyebrows look femenine.

To make your eyebrows tilt more positive you can remove hair from below the outer edges of your eyebrows.

The inner corners of your eyebrows should reach at least your medial canthus and shouldnt surpass your nose bridge.

If you have an unibrow or your eyebrows simply come too close pluck the hair between them, if you have a narrow IPD increasing the distance between your eyebrows can give the illusion of a wider IPD.

The outer edges of your eyebrows should reach at the very least your lateral canthus, ideally they should extend further.

When plucking your eyebrows, you should leave stray hairs in the middle and edges to make it look natural (for this reason you should NOT wax your eyebrows).

Thickness and Density

Blonde eyebrows might make your eyebrows look less denser, you can dye them to a darker shade to fix that.

If your eyebrows are bushy you need to trim them, you can do that with an eyebrow trimmer, I have the Philips NT3160 trimmer and it works fine, it comes with 2 guide combs: 3mm and 5mm, I only use the 5mm one since that length is perfect for my eyebrows and going any shorter than that would look bad.

Position
The position of your eyebrows is very important as it affects your FWHR, low set eyebrows are ideal since they contribute to the appearance of hooded eyes, although moderately high set eyebrows can still look good on certain people, e.g. Francisco Lachowski.

If you have high set eyebrows you can get Botox injections to lower them, the injections are done in the frontalis muscle, this is the muscle that is used to raise the eyebrows, injecting Botox into it would allow the eyebrows to go lower.

Additionally, you could get an eyebrow transplant to fill in the areas below your eyebrows and get electrolysis or laser hair removal to remove hair on the top if necessary, this would result in lower set eyebrows.

View attachment 10901View attachment 10902View attachment 10903
im gonna straighten up my eyebrows soon... high quality post @Pendejo

Good post overall!
You missed one tiny factor though

Genesis 1:27 - So God created Chad in his own image, in the image of God created he him; slayer and female created he them. Incels, he didnt give a hoot about them.

@john is this legit?

Eyebrows Guide for Men
Eyebrows frame the face

Introduction

View attachment 10885View attachment 10886

Shape and Length

Thickness and Density

Position

View attachment 10901View attachment 10902View attachment 10903
How do I dye my eyebrows? Just normal hair coloring or a specific product?

Back