Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

eyes are everthing

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
"Muh chiseled jaw, muh compact midface, muh high cheekbones"

yes, These Things are indeed important, but what matters the most are your eyes

your eye area is responsible for at least 80% of your facial expression

eyes are everything.jpg

from cuck to chad, chad to cuck

the Right guys midface/skull Looks automatically Shorter and broader

eye area is life

the left guy has a much more androgenic and wider jaw and bigger fwhr than the Right guy

but the Right guy still mogs him to death because of his godly eye area

mog eye.jpg

gerad butler only Looks attractive because of his god Tier eyes, without his godly eye area he would look like your typical average cuck

gerard god.jpg

theres no Point in looksmaxxing if you have a shitskin round low IPD bugeye area

you cant Change the shape of your orbitals and the size and proportion of your eyeballs, let alone your eyecolor and the iris to scleral ratio

My eyes seem to be my least sub-animal trait, thankfully as changing that to human levels is near impossible if you're doomed.

Yeah eye area is pretty important. But the guy on the right can at least get eyebrow and eyelash transplants + colored contacts at the very least. He would still be subhuman but a little less subhuman.

Eyebrow transplant
1593293357813.png

Eyelash transplant
1593293487155.png

Colored contacts
1593293930695.png

I completely agree with you. Eye area can make or break a face

No pretty Femboys to look at anymore... 😓😣
It is for the best, darkness is not so bad when you get used to it.
Seeing Richie will only bring misery.

Ogre for my 60.5mm IPD (mother 5’1 58mm IPD, father 6’0 68mm) life literally cucked me 14.2cm bizygomatic, negative orbital vector and dark brown eyes. Funny thing is because of the hooding/brow ridge and PCT I thought they were generally good

however if I managed to Lower the vertical show of eye, and get STROMA this could be a cope

Last edited:
You are a f*****g idiot

You removed his eyes and replaced them with terrible eyes. Replace them with average eyes. Then do same with jaw. Remove jaw and replace with average jaw.

Great jaw + average eyes > Average jaw + great eyes

It's proven and if you need it to be proven, ask me and I'll explain why. I've been educating myself on this over the last couple of weeks.