Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face pulling Experiment

Why are you doing this?

Elab on what are you going to do with all that tbh ngl

to gain maxillary protaction

Why? You don't seem recessed nor are you fully developed. Maybe im missing something here, but Im preety sure this will do more harm than good. It may f**k up your bite, facial growth, vertical facial proportions, even general health. If your face is growing right, why do this?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why? You don't seem recessed nor are you fully developed. Maybe im missing something here, but Im preety sure this will do more harm than good. It may f**k up your bite, facial growth, vertical facial proportions, even general health. If your face is growing right, why do this?
I'm aiming for more of an upswing because that is my biggest flaw and i have an overbite so lifting the maxilla up should help to realign the teeth. There are loads of reason why i should do this.

I'm aiming for more of an upswing because that is my biggest flaw and i have an overbite so lifting the maxilla up should help to realign the teeth. There are loads of reason why i should do this.

Wouldn't it just push your upper jaw further away from your lower teeth

How much is the headgear? Can you link me I wanna see if they shipping to eu

What do u mean by this are u saying its ogre
orangemarina.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
Also this seems like a terrible idea if your method of anchorage is something tooth borne like a mouthguard

thank you very much kind strangerino, pickle rick on a stick holy moly guacamole thank you for the yellow pixels on my screen that are in the shape of a star!!!
diddly-hi-ho I hope so. No problem at all please enjoy le reddit gold I have just given to you!!

A quick rundown:
  • day 1 of wearing this
  • I feel like more of my teeth are showing when I smile
  • The eBay seller I bought from was dropshipping the original cost of the product was like £1.48
  • I'm still waiting for the gumshield I bought so I'm using my old boxing gum shield
  • I've put a sock on the chin rest of the angle of traction is at a 45-degree incline
  • I'll try and sleep with it one
  • Things that could be considered placebo
    • I feel my chin is better

A quick rundown:
  • day 1 of wearing this
  • I feel like more of my teeth are showing when I smile
  • The eBay seller I bought from was dropshipping the original cost of the product was like £1.48
  • I'm still waiting for the gumshield I bought so I'm using my old boxing gum shield
  • I've put a sock on the chin rest of the angle of traction is at a 45-degree incline
  • I'll try and sleep with it one
  • Things that could be considered placebo
    • I feel my chin is better

JFL the goyim scammed you for extra shekels.

Reactions: Neo
start of day 2
  • I experienced a bit of gum recession so I had to remould the gum shield at the front.
  • It fell off in the middle when I woke up, luckily the headgear wasn't damaged. I'll sleep with my head between two pillows to stop this.
  • I'm feeling okay

brah dont be low iq. using a mouthguard wil only shift the teeth. also post a photo of the setup

That's why I keep my teeth together AND I LITERaLLT POSTED THE SETup
no shit post an actual photo because the spot on the palate that you apply the stress to makes a difference. what difference will keeping your teeth together make jay ef el. its important that as much of the force as possible is being distributed to the palate

no shit post an actual photo because the spot on the palate that you apply the stress to makes a difference. what difference will keeping your teeth together make jay ef el. its important that as much of the force as possible is being distributed to the palate
There are some Zakir naik levels of quackery going on here.
ED Arrests Zakir Naik’s Aide Aamir Gazdar in Money ...

WTF are you talking about?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looksmaxxing 0
King Mewing 3
Meowxilla Looksmaxxing 8
Ethan Asia Looksmaxxing 10