What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[News] Farewell thread

Pendejo

NoFap 2021
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

I am going to take a 5 months break, I need to focus on more important things and get my shit together, I can't rot here forever.
Usually I leave without saying anything, but I decided to make this thread to hold myself accountable and make sure I don't come back earlier.

See you guys in summer, all the best.
@admin don't forget to check the suggestions I made and implement the ones you consider appropriate, when I return I want to find this forum better than I left it.

Pendejo out.

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I am going to take a 5 months break, I need to focus on more important things and get my shit together, I can't rot here forever.
Usually I leave without saying anything, but I decided to make this thread to hold myself accountable and make sure I don't come back earlier.

See you guys in summer, all the best.
@admin don't forget to check the suggestions I made and implement the ones you consider appropriate, when I return I want to find this forum better than I left it.

Pendejo out.

remember to keep doing nofap @Pendejo... all the best...

realtime

good on you bro

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Super Moderator
Established Member

Peace.