Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

First timer yo

rito734

hey guys
I recently underwent a bit of an episode with a person from the opposite gender. It is with this motivation that I have wanted to transform this 5'7" body to an absolute Greek god so that I can also f**k with people's emotions so that I can forget my past self. I WANT to transform.
Lmao I'm kidding. I don't wish for anyone to go through what I did. It's an awful thing, this.
Anyways, I'm pretty new to this and would love to get all the help and also help others in the process.
thanks

hey guys
I recently underwent a bit of an episode with a person from the opposite gender. It is with this motivation that I have wanted to transform this 5'7" body to an absolute Greek god so that I can also f**k with people's emotions so that I can forget my past self. I WANT to transform.
Lmao I'm kidding. I don't wish for anyone to go through what I did. It's an awful thing, this.
Anyways, I'm pretty new to this and would love to get all the help and also help others in the process.
thanks
you got this man, break ups are a powerful motivator

Back