What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] Forum Revival [Discussion]

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

For the love of this forum, is there any way this forum can ever be revived? Or was it's fate sealed from the beginning?

The only reason I am here is because I have some OG friends from 2019 who I don't want to lose contact with.

The new users can cry. But I am surprised how nobody has made an effort to revive this since I took a break. This is just an empty platform of venting.

lindabella

Innocent sexy goddess 💕

Why do you care dude? Just exchange some contacts and you're good to go

Obviously everyone hasn't made an effort to do something cause it's pointless, like why would you (JFL)

You're better off by making a new forum rather than fermenting here. Thankfully we got rid of the shitty users such as @Pendejo and @Alcibiades, which is kinda lifefuel, should've celebrated..

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Thankfully we got rid of the shitty users such as @Pendejo and @Alcibiades, which is kinda lifefuel, should've celebrated..
You didn't get rid of anyone, you little rat, I decided to take a break because there was not much to do here and I wanted to focus on more important things, all this time I was gone you kept barking for me like a dog on a leash, meanwhile I didn't think about you once.

You are the worst user here by far and should be banned by now for being an alt, I will let @admin do it whenever he comes back so you can't say that I have it in for you.

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

You didn't get rid of anyone, you little rat, I decided to take a break because there was not much to do here and I wanted to focus on more important things, all this time I was gone you kept barking for me like a dog on a leash, meanwhile I didn't think about you once.

You are the worst user here by far and should be banned by now for being an alt, I will let @admin do it whenever he comes back so you can't say that I have it in for you.
Nobody says anything to @lindabella :mad:!

shitpost is the solution
Yeah, but who's gonna read all those posts lol?

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

idk, the other forums are only so big by the amount of shitpost
Kinda true for Lookism, since it is not very active except in the "Shitty Advice" section, but not for Looksmax.

They just simply have more users.

lindabella

Innocent sexy goddess 💕

Lol what a delusion, first saying you're focusing on the more important things in life... And 5 seconds later says he'll get rid of me, and proceed to write a wall of text.

Dude seriously, nobody likes you, atleast give reaction to other users, you're being the worthless (like you are) and you only bring hate to others. I doubt you took a break, how conveniently you came back like aboosed dogo when i tagged you

... Think i've destroyed you again

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Lol what a delusion, first saying you're focusing on the more important things in life... And 5 seconds later says he'll get rid of me, and proceed to write a wall of text.
What? Banning you would take me literally 1 second lol and two short paragraphs is not a wall of text, well maybe it is for a mentally handicapped dog like you.

I doubt you took a break, how conveniently you came back like aboosed dogo when i tagged you
I took a break from posting, but I still checked the forum from time to time to see if there was anything worth reading, then I saw you barking for me and decided to log into my account to reply.

Think i've destroyed you again
Lmao, sure dude, you gave me PTSD 😂😂

pizza-san

Established Member

Kinda true for Lookism, since it is not very active except in the "Shitty Advice" section, but not for Looksmax.

They just simply have more users.
yes, more members, more information (except lookism) anyway the best threads I've ever read came from here

• Love
Reactions: Nnn

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

yes, more members, more information (except lookism) anyway the best threads I've ever read came from here
How do we get more members here?
At this point, I wouldn't even mind a few foid users, although I despise them.

Because even a couple of foid users can give me some stuff to rant/argue on.
And thus, not only will the forum stay alive... but they can also give me my daily, toxic dose of internet tbh :shreg:.

pizza-san

Established Member

How do we get more members here?
At this point, I wouldn't even mind a few foid users, although I despise them.

Because even a couple of foid users can give me some stuff to rant/argue on.
And thus, not only will the forum stay alive... but they can also give me my daily, toxic dose of internet tbh :shreg:.
foids on this forum is life

Acid

Yesssirskii
Established Member

@john we just have to accept the tragic fate if this forum

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

@john we just have to accept the tragic fate if this forum
Bro, ik. These type of threads have been made in the past too.

I won't ever delete this account, but I hope I can sign in her once or twice every week and see something new.

Is that you in your pfp? if yes... then you're mentally retarded if you ended up on this forum.

@Rei kept this place alive
We need him back honestly. I hope @danny deVitocel doesn't leave forever.
foids on this forum is life
Let's hope so. If there isn't anything better to do... want mentally abuse and fool a couple foids into roping for fun :p.

GIGASTACY

Is that you in your pfp? if yes... then you're mentally retarded if you ended up on this forum.
FUCK no, i have been rated by friends in this community who usually say i am 2-3 psl entirely unfrauded

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

FUCK no, i have been rated by friends in this community who usually say i am 2-3 psl entirely unfrauded
Life is on easy mode for you. Just come to Australia, you can easily get a white chad to dick you down as a 2-3 PSL foid. Hypergamy is brutal here.