What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full fat or semi-skimmed milk?

General Tullius

Does it matter which I'm drinking?

As a side, should I be aiming to drink some everyday or is it fine to drink it only a few days a week?

Hououin Kyouma

I AM MAD SCIENTIST
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

As a side, should I be aiming to drink some everyday or is it fine to drink it only a few days a week?
Full fat is best

Try to avoid carbohydrates as much as possible, but things like potatoes and other gourds are fine

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

which has less calories that's what I would go for in this case

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

if youre a robust high prenatal T slayer then go for for full fat milk

if youre a sissyboy like toth77 or kaneki ukushu then you should totally avoid milk and go for vegan alternatives

pizza-san

Established Member

I will have to look into raw milk. Currently not in a position to get it easily.

Is it worth it? I know there is more nutrient content, but there's also the risk of infection.
the question is not whether raw milk is worth it, the question is that if you can't take it it is better not to take the industrialized

General Tullius

the question is not whether raw milk is worth it, the question is that if you can't take it it is better not to take the industrialized
Surely pasteurised milk is still better than no dairy at all? Shame because I like drinking it. When I'm back home I'll have to see if there's a local farm selling raw milk.