Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News Further weight loss, now with weight training. Eyebrows still growing back after stupidly over-plucking them

Are you using any oils or growth serums for your eyebrows?
Also any before and after pics in same lighting and angle to see if there is noticeable difference?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you using any oils or growth serums for your eyebrows?
Also any before and after pics in same lighting and angle to see if there is noticeable difference?

I am not and I should be. I don't have any before's in the same lighting no, but there are some on the forum a few weeks back

What specific serum do you recommend?

I am not and I should be. I don't have any before's in the same lighting no, but there are some on the forum a few weeks back

What specific serum do you recommend?
tbh since you are not a person who has sparse eyebrows or eyelashes castor oil or vaseline would be just fine.
If you are looking for serious growth, latisse, rapidlash, or any growth serum that contains bimatoprost or a prostaglandin analogue will do the trick.

Probably the best pic I've seen of you (minus the pics when you were younger)

You still see how much fat I'm carrying in my face? lol it's absurd how hard this is to get rid off. My body is starting to recomposition now.

You still see how much fat I'm carrying in my face? lol it's absurd how hard this is to get rid off. My body is starting to recomposition now.
If you can't get it off maybe try cool sculpting or a fat burning cream (dunno if its reliable or really legit). Or you can get fat removal surgery

If you can't get it off maybe try cool sculpting or a fat burning cream (dunno if its reliable or really legit). Or you can get fat removal surgery

Never heard of either coolsculpting or fat burning cream. Fat removal surgery is something I have heard of though and boy lol, if I need that then I am doing I am doing. I am gonna look into both coolsculpting and fat burning cream though. The latter sounds bogus.

What is your view on dermarolling (Microseeding) btw and based on what you're aware of can it influence better fat distribution?

What is your view on dermarolling (Microseeding) btw and based on what you're aware of can it influence better fat distribution?
microseeding? you mean microneedling? yeah it works (clinically proven) but idk about how it affects fat distribution. Its good for skin and hair.

doesn’t look any different to me. In my experience once you reach a certain threshold (for me that’s when my face in selfie looks lean) you suddenly look a lot better not gradually

I just can't seem to look anything like I do in the mirror, it pisses me off

I feel I like so much better in the mirror, but yeah you can see the asymmetry in my eyes due to the right one being lazy and it almost gives off the illusion it is lower-set lol as an entire eye-socket. I learned watching some dude's videos that the weaker the maxilla is the earlier in life you will develop bags/crows-nest etc and my left maxilla is much better than my right without my right being terrible. So now it makes sense that my right eye is coming downwards.

@Rkelly

photo_2020-07-10_13-04-26.jpg

What is that area underneath the eye next to the cheek-bone, orbital rims? I am 28 and mine have f****d-up over the last 2-3 years of me touching them too much, particularly my right one. Any non-surgical idea for resurrecting the damage I've caused? It just ruins harmony tf up.

What kills it is it my IPD looks nowhere near as worse IRL but also that my eyes have been said to be my best feature, so it pisses me off so much. I suppose the IPD with me may stand-out even f*****g more because I DO HAVE GOOD EYES lol.

What is that area underneath the eye next to the cheek-bone, orbital rims? I am 28 and mine have f****d-up over the last 2-3 years of me touching them too much, particularly my right one. Any non-surgical idea for resurrecting the damage I've caused? It just ruins harmony tf up.
Infra/inferior orbital rims
Infra-orbital rim implants and under eye fillers can help you out.
Non-surgical stuff won't help

Infra/inferior orbital rims
Infra-orbital rim implants and under eye fillers can help you out.
Non-surgical stuff won't help

It was never like this before I went overboard with rubbing coconut butter in them though bro. Surely I can reverse those pressure effects?

What's the surgery name? f**k fillers.

This guy's talking about concealer and shit

It was never like this before I went overboard with rubbing coconut butter in them though bro. Surely I can reverse those pressure effects?

What's the surgery name? f**k fillers.
Coconut butter and concealer are just temporary.
Infra-orbital rim implants by Dr Eppley or any others you wish to visit

Coconut butter and concealer are just temporary.
Infra-orbital rim implants by Dr Eppley or any others you wish to visit

Can I PM you a video on .me? It's of my side-profiles and comparing the two maxillas on left and right.

And what I am saying to you is these infra/inferior rims only got this bad in last 2 years where I rubbed too much cocobutter into them, applying with too much pressure.

I was dumb.

And what I am saying to you is these infra/inferior rims only got this bad in last 2 years where I rubbed too much cocobutter into them, applying with too much pressure.

I was dumb.
I don't think that's possible tbh
You can't just push your orbital rims backward

I don't think that's possible tbh
You can't just push your orbital rims backward

No I am saying I used to press so hard inside the rims with face-scrub, face-wash and then cocobutter that I literally have now pushed all the fat out of them and they appear drained and so now they is a big bump. It's a little apparent irl but nowhere near as in pictures.

woah dude! Are you the dude on looksmax that stripped for old men? Holy f**k dude lmao

I was indeed a cam-model at www.camwithhim.com 10 years ago as a teenager before college.

I was stripping for 95% gay men and 5% divorced middle aged women.

There's my former teenage self when I was living with parents. It was easy money. What can I say? I was gay for the pay, loud and proud. Even if they knew I was straight. Had a few odd middle aged women as clients too, so it weren't totally gay guys.

bbad33c4cd036f3ea55564620a0acfec.png

3d07b945e67922c86a20418edd2ccea2.png

I was indeed a cam-model at www.camwithhim.com 10 years ago as a teenager before college.

There's my former teenage self when I was living with parents. It was easy money. What can I say? I was gay for the pay, loud and proud. Even if they knew I was straight. Had a few odd middle aged women as clients too, so it weren't totally gay guys.

View attachment 14420

View attachment 14421
omg dude you are gay, there are so many gays here sorry dont mind me I accpet who you are im just not used to being around the lgbt community

What is that area underneath the eye next to the cheek-bone, orbital rims?
Tear troughs.
tear_trough.jpg

You can fix them with infraorbital implants or fillers.

View attachment 14420

View attachment 14421
Sad shit dude, sorry you couldn't get a real job. I feel your pain dude, if I didn't get a part time job in the counseling office I might've done the same darn thing.

Sad shit dude, sorry you couldn't get a real job. I feel your pain dude, if I didn't get a part time job in the counseling office I might've done the same darn thing.

I was 18 and studying to get into college dumb f*****g troll. It's like you involuntary virgins deliberately miss-read and misinterpret to satisfy your female-like emotions. Jealous effeminate losers. I have a proper job and a career now 10 years later, having studied etc. You guys are self serving plonkers and you can tell how anti-social you are, by the incapability to put yourself in others shoes lol. You haven't the self awareness to realise you let off these signals too.

View attachment 14420

View attachment 14421
How much you take?

This twat looks like wank, should consider suicide/10

I was 18 and studying to get into college dumb f*****g troll. It's like you involuntary virgins deliberately miss-read and misinterpret to satisfy your female-like emotions. Jealous effeminate losers. I have a proper job and a career now 10 years later, having studied etc. You guys are self serving plonkers and you can tell how anti-social you are, by the incapability to put yourself in others shoes lol. You haven't the self awareness to realise you let off these signals too.
Dude wtf? I was feelin you man I wasn't even making fun of you. The way you so defensively reacted tells me you are ashamed of what you have done.

Jesus Christ accepts no sinners, he knows this damn well. That is why he is such a defensive little sewer-crawling swine.
Dude its fuckin over for him. He was caught simping for a girl on lookism too

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
Dude wtf? I was feelin you man I wasn't even making fun of you. The way you so defensively reacted tells me you are ashamed of what you have done.

Paid for my entire college/university education. You jelly?

Isn't that clever? No debt and I have a degree and all I did was flex my muscles with a lens looking at me.

"Oh but you so gay man". LOL

Dude its fuckin over for him. He was caught simping for a girl on lookism too

Nahhhh. She private messaged me on Reddit (Not even Lookism) asking me to rate her pictures using the TrueRateMe scale out of 10 and then after a little discussion, asked me about lookism and said it's racist and linked me to her thread there where bitter incels were roasting her for not being a super-model. (Said I was the best looking dude she'd seen on that site)

Quote me the post where I simped?

JoinedJul 3, 2020
Keep stalking me around the internet on your shady alts. Says a lot about how you spend your time. f****t. :)