Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Genioplasty vs Chin implants

My opinion stands tbh; looks completely unnatural and way too big even in those pics. The guy turned himself into a literal blockhead

Looks better than before imo, still the other guy who got a more sensible implant looks really good and like I said he went from recessed jaw "needs surgery to correct" tier to looking really good.

The first guy would look better if he got a less absurd implant, its less a statement on how well implants work in general and more a statement on the fact that his particular implant is just too big.

Looks better than before imo, still the other guy who got a more sensible implant looks really good and like I said he went from recessed jaw "needs surgery to correct" tier to looking really good.

The first guy would look better if he got a less absurd implant, its less a statement on how well implants work in general and more a statement on the fact that his particular implant is just too big.
Better than before doesn’t take much for some people. Implants are great if you have the base for it, but if people get jaw implants without dealing with malocclusion first they’re probably going to look out of place. Most people looking for jaw implants are probably recessed and go straight for the implant.

Better than before doesn’t take much for some people. Implants are great if you have the base for it, but if people get jaw implants without dealing with malocclusion first they’re probably going to look out of place. Most people looking for jaw implants are probably recessed and go straight for the implant.

In your opinion is my jaw recessed?

dig through my profile
Need a better pic than what you have up. From what I’ve seen, yea you look a bit recessed. If you send a picture where your head isn’t tilted up or down I could give you a much better idea

Need a better pic than what you have up. From what I’ve seen, yea you look a bit recessed. If you send a picture where your head isn’t tilted up or down I could give you a much better idea

I feel like my skull looks a bit small too, hopefully hgh could fix that, if I ever go bald I'll add skull implants to the list lmao.

I don't really, I have a good frame but I wouldn't say big, only 5'9", you can see pics of my body on my very first post.
it's still better to have a small male skull than a big neotenic skull

I feel like my skull looks a bit small too, hopefully hgh could fix that, if I ever go bald I'll add skull implants to the list lmao.
Your maxilla is alright, but you’d benefit from a more projected chin. I dont know what your BF% is, but your lower third doesn’t have much definition and your ramus is short. If there’s anything you’re looking to improve, focus on your jaw/chin first

Your maxilla is alright, but you’d benefit from a more projected chin. I dont know what your BF% is, but your lower third doesn’t have much definition and your ramus is short. If there’s anything you’re looking to improve, focus on your jaw/chin first

should I be thinking implants or actual structure changing surgeries

I'm not sure its super necessary in my case, I have decent structure could just do with a bit more definition on the chin and jaw
there are things that are easier to achieve when you have a functional problem or are ugly as hell (although the two are related)

Genio is OP since new bone has the potenial to grow between incisions.

Back