Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Get bathmate ASAP

ChaddeusPeuterschmidt

Richard Spencel
I’ve only been using it for less than a week. Doing this routine

I’ve gained flaccid size for sure cause my dick hangs like a f*****g elephant trunk all day

I think I had really bad blood flow to my dick but now that I’ve been using it my dick is full of blood 24/7. Doesn’t shrink.

last night I fapped and it felt like the first time I ever fapped when I was 13.

my dick felt huge from all the extra blood flow and super sensitive but I didn’t cum fast. it was great tbh I recommend to everyone

I’ve gained flaccid size for sure cause my dick hangs like a f*****g elephant trunk all day

I think I had really bad blood flow to my dick but now that I’ve been using it my dick is full of blood 24/7. Doesn’t shrink.

last night I fapped and it felt like the first time I ever fapped when I was 13.

my dick felt huge from all the extra blood flow and super sensitive but I didn’t cum fast. it was great tbh I recommend to everyone
I don't want a pencil ✏️ dick

If only I had a Femboy instead to pump my dick all day :confused:

giphy.gif

Femboys are too rare to even be considered real, in my current living location.
I am left to cope with the idea of having a tomboy of my own on my lap.

• Sad
Reactions: Rei
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
way ahead of ya, been using mine for a year and i gained full inch erect and i definitely gained girth. im quite happy with my size now and dont feel the need to feel insecure about it. legit good confidence boost and its mostly why i care less about my appearance these days. the confidence of having enough seriously cant be understated
Good shit bro. Congrats on ur gains

Can it increase girth?

You have low T if you care about flaccid size
Yeah agreed.

I don't see how flaccid size should even matter. It's erect BPEL size that matters.

Everyone's a grower and show-ers are rare af. Plus being a grower > show-er.

Yeah agreed.

I don't see how flaccid size should even matter. It's erect BPEL size that matters.

Everyone's a grower and show-ers are rare af. Plus being a grower > show-er.
Plus I find it hard to believe a man unless really drunk is still flaccid when a girl (even a landwhale) is strongly teasing and flirting with them

almost every time I’ve flirted strongly with a girl I’ve become erect very quickly in fact my main worry is being erect too early without even having gone on to the kiss

who even has this grower shower problem?