Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Has anyone tried Bonesmashing?

ive said this like 100 times you wont find a more legit answer

after you do it, the swelling can make you look more defined
in the long term, the bones you smash will harden, but they won't get bigger

I broke my finger once by getting in traped inside a steel hotel door, wich locked itself from the inside. Making me stand with my finger locked inside it.

I broke my finger once by getting in traped inside a steel hotel door, wich locked itself from the inside. Making me stand with my finger locked inside it.
low iq

ive said this like 100 times you wont find a more legit answer

after you do it, the swelling can make you look more defined
in the long term, the bones you smash will harden, but they won't get bigger

Can also leave you assymetric and deformef

Can also leave you assymetric and deformef
nope. first of all, swelling happens in a few seconds. if you see any imbalance you can correct it asap by either looking in the mirror or just feeling your face

and second of all, like i said, the swelling only lasts a few hours