Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HEIGHT is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
Muh "height doesn't matter bro, it's all about the FaCe"
Such a massive cope.
Inb4 water is wet.​

Take a look at this video, watch from 5:18 for suifuel
Guy: "You're super pretty"
Girl: "You're super short"......😥:shreg:
To make matters worse he starting singing for her. Watch from 8:08☝
Just look at his face when she called him short, all the happiness and confidence gone in a split second due to lacking sufficient height.

Here is another cringe vid featuring a man who is 5'3.5" "cold-appraoching" random women on the street:

Let's look at some of the comments:
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:12:55.png
How comforting....JFL useless comment imo as if the guy in the video will suddenly be convinced that he doesn't need any sexual relationships from a woman
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:13:12.png
Finally a based comment
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:14:11.png
Typical virtue signalling, good thing she was called out on it.
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:14:40.png
MASSIVE COPE ☝How does he have the nerve to say "Its not because your 5'3"???

Now lets see how girls react to a TALL man:

Look at ALL these thirsty comments from women:
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:26:34.png
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:25:40.png
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:24:15.png
B-b-b-but I thought it was "aLl AbOuT FaCe BrO"
These girls are going crazy over a man just because of his height alone, they haven't even seen his face. Face is most important but height can go a long way.

Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:26:08.pngScreenshot from 2020-09-19 13:25:22.png
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:23:57.png
Thousands of women going crazy over the fact that he is TALL and TALLER than other men too!
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:24:56.png
Screenshot from 2020-09-19 13:27:23.png
They are practically begging him to DOMINATE them. Height and Frame is sexually attractive to girls because being large aka SIZE is a dimorphic trait. It intimidates other men while sexually attracting other women. Not only do you have to be taller than the woman but you have to be taller than the men around you.

Even science and research have concluded that height is extremely important for a man.
You have to be at least 8inches taller than your significant other in order for them to be satisfied.
Women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partner.
This is what an 8in difference looks like:
Screenshot from 2020-11-25 16:17:05.png

More proof that women are far more selective than men.
Among men, 13.5 percent prefer to date only women shorter than them. But among women, about half (48.9 percent) preferred to date only men taller than them.

Almost no woman wants to be the taller in a relationship.
Researchers found that 23% of men and 4% of women would accept a relationship where the woman was taller.

Shortness is more of a liability than tallness is an asset.
Participants viewed short men as less socially attractive, less successful, less physically attractive, less well-adjusted, and less masculine than both average and tall men. The researchers state that “shortness is more of a liability than tallness is an asset.”

Height is positively related to perceived dominance and masculinity
We conclude that human height is positively related to interpersonal dominance, and may well contribute to the widely observed positive association between height and social status.
Good video that demonstrates the importance of height in social settings/interactions:

Taller men are projected to make more money.
1-inch increase in height is associated with a 1.4–2.9 percent increase in weekly earnings.

Tall men are more likely to obtain higher education.
Men taller than 6 feet 3 inches (194 cm) were 2 to 3 times more likely to obtain a higher education compared to men shorter than 5 feet 4 inches (165 cm).

It's over, no more coping.
If you are short (below 5'10) you are automatically a sub-Chad IRL.
Every inch matters. Height isn't one of those things that only becomes beneficial once you're tall because if you are average you are missing out and if you are short not only are you missing out but life as a whole will be SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult.​

1600538812110.png

1600538968318.png

iu

Just lol at those deluded lobotomized wankstains...

1600539014861.png
The audacity of this cuck as well, ugh... Funnily enough, there was some f*g on Incels.net who went to Slovakia or some shit from South America to meet up with a toilet, and nothing happened.
"Just travel half the world for her bro"

finally a good thread, I realized this a while ago, I am 17 years old maybe still has a way for me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
went to Slovakia or some shit from South America to meet up with a toilet, and nothing happened.
"Just travel half the world for her bro"
Brutal, the things a thirsty man will do for a drop of pussy.
Height > Face as well.
Idk about that for sure
Imo once you are at least 5'10 face becomes more important. Height is a looks multiplier. It is also a necessity because without it you are doomed but if height is all you have it doesn't necessarily mean women will cream themselves over you. Anyways better to have it than not to have it.

op did you come by this conclusion now ?

op did you come by this conclusion now ?
no, I just hate reading comment after comment of ppl saying "its all about face" and "height doesn't matter" on .me
I also hate when people excuse lacking in other areas just because another area is top tier
Everything should be top tier from head to toe.

LL isn't enough. Imma need bone implants... or run peg leg game.

no, I just hate reading comment after comment of ppl saying "its all about face" and "height doesn't matter" on .me
I also hate when people excuse lacking in other areas just because another area is top tier
Everything should be top tier from head to toe.
if you have a good face but it is a manlet you will be mogged by someone with a mediocre face, but taller than you

7VGOFkX.gif

Not even close, Face > Everything else.
If you're content being a manlet framelet with a pretty face, then I'm not one to judge your copes.

what good would it do you to have a good face if you are heightmogged by everyone around you?genius
It seems to me Mr. Pendejo has a humiliation fetish, let's not judge too harshly.

Height isn't one of those things that only becomes beneficial once you're tall because if you are not tall aka average you are missing out and if you are short not only are you missing out but life as a whole will be SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult.
Isn't it the same with face? If you look like a dysgenic low prenatal T recessed subhuman people will walk all over you.

what good would it do you to have a good face if you are heightmogged by everyone around you?genius
I would prefer that to being tall but with an abhorrent face, at least that way I could look in the mirror without wanting to throw up.

If you're content being a manlet framelet with a pretty face, then I'm not one to judge your copes.
I didn't even mention frame in my post.

Also height is borderline useless if you don't have the frame to complement it.

I would prefer that to being tall but with an abhorrent face, at least that way I could look in the mirror without wanting to throw up.

I didn't even mention frame in my post.

Also height is borderline useless if you don't have the frame to complement it.
you are so cute:giggle:;)

Frame obviously scales with your height n****r.

Just roid, if you don't have a literal child tier frame you should be good.
if by some miracle I can grow at least 10 centimeters with the frame that I have the most, I would stand out from most of the people around me, I am Brazilian and here where I live they are all small

Isn't it the same with face? If you look like a dysgenic low prenatal T recessed subhuman people will walk all over you.
Yes that's why I'm anti-prettyboy and pro DOM/masc

However even if your face is low prenatal T subhuman tier but are very tall with avg frame, you might struggle with women but at least guys smaller than you will think twice before getting into physical confrontations with you.

Having a strong masculine face is good but it should ideally be followed with a good frame and height but if it isn't it seems to lead to a mental letdown.
Case in point, Ed Jenkins
IMG_20200919_162454_463.JPG
IMG_20200919_162507_087.JPG
Looking at his DOM chaddy face we subconsciously expect a large frame with top tier muscularity and tall stature. Face is essentially an indicator.

But as we all know
IMG_20200919_162523_082.JPG
Such a mental letdown. As I said above face is an indicator but not a guarantee of what is to come.
This is also another reason why I hate when people say face is all you need or all that matters. Face, height, and frame should all be top tier.

If a good height, frame or body is merely a "bonus" why is cartoon Superman always portrayed with a gigachad face height and frame not just gigachad face? This is because they go hand in hand and we subconsciously associate a masculine face with an equally masculine frame, musculature, and height.
When one doesn't meet the expectation set by the other you automatically become less than ideal. No way around it.
The closer your face, height, frame/body are to ideal the better not just face.
This is why prime lachowski would look even better with a properly gymcelled body.

And no, I'm not saying if you have below average frame and height you should have an ugly or pretty looking face. You should still strive for a more masculine face.

Frame obviously scales with your height n****r.
Not always, I have seen a lot of tall guys with bad frames.

Just roid, if you don't have a literal child tier frame you should be good.
That's like telling short people to wear lifts, of course the ones that are not that short (5'9 - 5'10) could reach a decent height with lifts but the ones who are really short (5'5 and below) would still be ridiculously short even with lifts.

If your frame is not very bad you might manage to achieve a decent physique with steroids, but there are some things that can't be overcomed even with steroids such as bad muscle insertions, sloped shoulders, wide hips, extremely narrow shoulders and/or ribcage... you should already know this after all the threads that @Buddy Boyo made about it.

It seems to me Mr. Pendejo has a humiliation fetish, let's not judge too harshly.
I don't know what you are even talking about, FYI I wear lifts to be taller.

hu-bing-and-david-gandy-attend-a-cocktail-reception-hosted-by-the-picture-id504028616.png
Gandy height and skull mogged

Face > Height, that is for sure.

But Height starts to matter less when you begin to tower a woman by a solid 3 inches. As long as you tower a female by at least 2-3 inches. Then you are fine in most cases. I tower most women by more than 6 inches and am still a virgin because of my face. There are people who slay and are shorter than me. One more thing is that you have to tower the men around you to gain respect (again by a couple of inches or so).
I generally am able to do that.

The reason why 'face is everything' is because it is your identity. And more than 80-90% of attraction begins from your face. Height and frame only carry you further/save you if you have at least a 4.5 PSL (or an above average) face. Another reason why people in PSL have kept on saying height doesn't matter is because height is difficult to change, while our face can easily be fixed through surgeries (ofc LL is an option but it isn't popular). This is why these PSLers will improve their face alone and dream to look like the typical fashion model (who've got great faces but terrible bodies and not the best heights, e.g. Barrett). They go on extremes thinking that 'i'll simply looksmax my face, till the point it covers for my height failo too'. But they fail to understand that they can never pull of the model look (unless they look like gay aliens). It just doesn't work. This is why they have to sex appeal maxx. This includes building muscle, maybe even gaining height, tanning, growing a stubble, etc. Amnesia had to do it too, he even wears lifts.

But the true fundamental of face > everything else will and can't ever be disproved. No matter how many examples anyone uses.

Face matters no matter what situation the is. But height matters, depending on the situation.

You can't tell a 2 PSL guy (who is 6'6" and has a 24" bideltoid width) to keep on height maxxing.

But a 7 PSL chad with 6'6" height can always still get women even if his height was lowered.
(But if the 7 PSL chad lowered his PSL value, then things will be worse for him).

This is why improving your face is a better alternative if you can't heightmaxx (especially for you since you aren't tall yourself).

Face is most important but height can go a long way.
Yes I agree this is what I said in the thread too ☝️ @john
Maybe it's just me but I feel like ppl have started to underrate height.... Idk I could be wrong.

Yes I agree this is what I said in the thread too ☝ @john
Maybe it's just me but I feel like ppl have started to underrate height.... Idk I could be wrong.
Like you explained yesterday to me about how 'when things are out of anyone's reach, they cope denying it'.
The same applies to height about PSL. Look, most PSLers are around the 5'7"-5'11" range. Only a few handful of them are really above 6' (since so many have been larping about their heights). They can't gain height easily. They can using LL, but LL is expensive and not as much worth it as one would expect it to be. There are physical complications which come with LL too (this is why lifts are the way to go).
But they can always improve their face easily, through surgeries. Both are hard to do, but improving face is much more efficient and less of a hussle.

The taller the better. But there is a point when height stops mattering IRL.

BUT, the same CANNOT be said about face.

The higher your PSL is, the better you look and the more attractive your face will be.
The only reason why most high PSL models look weird is because of eye shapes, exaggerated ratios and lack of sex appeal. People like Pelous are close to ideal. He has great bones, bone mass and dimorphic features with good ratios. (basically high PSL and high sex appeal).

You are correct, height is just a multiplier. But that multiplication stops mattering at one point in terms of sexual attraction (but it doesn't failo either).

Muh "height doesn't matter bro, it's all about the FaCe"
Such a massive cope.
Inb4 water is wet.​

Take a look at this video, watch from 5:18 for suifuel
Guy: "You're super pretty"
Girl: "You're super short"......😥:shreg:
To make matters worse he starting singing for her. Watch from 8:08☝
Just look at his face when she called him short, all the happiness and confidence gone in a split second due to lacking sufficient height.

Here is another cringe vid featuring a man who is 5'3.5" "cold-appraoching" random women on the street:

Let's look at some of the comments:
View attachment 15734
How comforting....JFL useless comment imo as if the guy in the video will suddenly be convinced that he doesn't need any sexual relationships from a woman
View attachment 15735
Finally a based comment
View attachment 15736
Typical virtue signalling, good thing she was called out on it.
View attachment 15737
MASSIVE COPE ☝How does he have the nerve to say "Its not because your 5'3"???

Now lets see how girls react to a TALL man:

Look at ALL these thirsty comments from women:
View attachment 15739
View attachment 15741
View attachment 15744
B-b-b-but I thought it was "aLl AbOuT FaCe BrO"
These girls are going crazy over a man just because of his height alone, they haven't even seen his face. Face is most important but height can go a long way.

View attachment 15740View attachment 15742
View attachment 15745
Thousands of women going crazy over the fact that he is TALL and TALLER than other men too!
View attachment 15743
View attachment 15738
They are practically begging him to DOMINATE them. Height and Frame is sexually attractive to girls because being large aka SIZE is a dimorphic trait. It intimidates other men while sexually attracting other women. Not only do you have to be taller than the woman but you have to be taller than the men around you.

Even science and research have concluded that height is extremely important for a man.
You have to be at least 8inches taller than your significant other in order for them to be satisfied.

More proof that women are far more selective than men.

Almost no woman wants to be the taller in a relationship.

Shortness is more of a liability than tallness is an asset.

Taller men are projected to make more money.

Tall men are more likely to obtain higher education.

It's over, no more coping.
If you are short (below 5'10) you are automatically a sub-Chad IRL.
Every inch matters. Height isn't one of those things that only becomes beneficial once you're tall because if you are not tall aka average you are missing out and if you are short not only are you missing out but life as a whole will be SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult.​
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Good looking 5’8 guy vs an average looking 6’3? Tall guy gets blown out of the water

height is important for overall life satisfaction but not so much for short term sex and dating

Below 5’8 not even human

5’8-5’10 you better be good looking but if you are you’re fine

Height is important, today I've experienced the worst shit, my sisters boyfriend came today to see the family and he was f*****g 6 foot. I have never felt out alpha 'd and height mogged this bad before, to make things worse ny little brother was running around the house shouting 'he's soo tall'. Its over.

My 5’8 brother just slayed at university on the 3rd day.... height is such a cope
True, if height REALLY mattered (and I mean if it had more than 75% of importance when it comes to slaying), both of us would be slaying rn.
Is your brother good looking?

True, if height REALLY mattered (and I mean if it had more than 75% of importance when it comes to slaying), both of us would be slaying rn.
Is your brother good looking?
I’d say a true 6/10 face rn (Normies would say he’s 7/10)

forward growth, great eyes, hArmony, relatively wide ogre nose but that’s his only real flaw loads of bloat on his face, but that will go away eventually.

Brutal, the things a thirsty man will do for a drop of pussy.

Idk about that for sure
Imo once you are at least 5'10 face becomes more important. Height is a looks multiplier. It is also a necessity because without it you are doomed but if height is all you have it doesn't necessarily mean women will cream themselves over you. Anyways better to have it than not to have it.

>height is a looks multiplier
this is the perfect way of saying it

7VGOFkX.gif

Not even close, Face > Everything else.
It’s not as simple as one over the other, it’s a multi factorial equation, 6’3” with a 6/10 face beats 5’7” with a 7/10 face, but 5’10” with a 7/10 face beats 6 foot with a 6/10 face.