Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Heightmaxxing 101: A FULL GUIDE UPDATED FOR 2023

stuartn22

Introduction
There will be a decent bunch of people who will say "Water thread"...
as in this thread basically contains already-known knowledge, but I am making this guide for the following reasons.
  • A lot of people are taking a lot of peptides, and growth hormone agonists (boosters) while missing out on fundamental things. 😏
  • For new people to see this when they arrive on this forum. ☺
  • To ingrain in the minds of the current and future members that stacking GH boosters and protein hyper-dosing is LAW! 🥵
  • To create an all-rounded, easy to understand heightmaxing protocol. 🧠
  • Telling you about a SECRET guide that helped me gain 5 inches. 📈

So, I thought it would be a great idea to compile all I've learnt from boosting my height from the age of 20-21, by 5 inches. Here's some of the steps I took. If you want EXCLUSIVE access to a guide I used, here you go: GET THE GUIDE I USED HERE 😯✅

Human Growth Hormone
Let's first start off with genetics.

Our genes code for a lot of our predispositions in life, and in the case of height, we are coded with our baseline GH (growth hormone) levels (which influences your height quite a lot if you aren't supplementing with additional GH).

A hormone can be thought of as a messenger.

In this case, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone and one of its functions is that it messages the body to produce a protein called IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1). One of the effects of this protein is that it causes your bones to elongate, which in turn, makes you taller.

Of course, you're always secreting HGH throughout your lifetime, especially during puberty but what we need to understand is this. Singlehandedly injecting/consuming growth hormone agonists (boosters) like...
  • MK-677
  • CJC-1295
  • Hexarelin
  • GHRP-2
  • GHRP-6
  • HGH
Or doing things that boost your GH levels like
  • High Intensity Exercise (HIIT)
  • Exercise in general
  • Sleeping, etc.
Will NOT necessarily make you taller though. This leads me to my next point.

Protein
Proteins (more specifically amino acids) are the building blocks of life. What we need to understand here is that proteins are made of amino acids (think of it as the equivalent to construction materials). When you consume protein, your body breaks them down into amino acids and stores them for use (your body's construction materials). When the body needs to build a protein, it gets the stored amino acids (construction materials) and builds it.

If you are low on protein (protein deficiency), your body's ability to build things will LITERALLY be hindered! From hair follicles, to nails, to new layers of skin, to anti-bodies and even your HEIGHT, your body will literally NOT be able to build these new cells at a sufficient scale. Think of this as a factory that has had its production capacity hindered. If you are deficient in protein, HGH's ability to work will be stunted as even though it's demanding the body to focus on producing IGF-1, the body just doesn't have a lot of construction materials to build the protein at a large enough scale, hindering the effectiveness of IGF-1 production.

Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromatase, or estrogen synthase is an enzyme in your body that synthesizes estrogen. Here is the problem with estrogen though. Estrogen makes your growth plates close quicker. This is a scientific fact, and probably a reason why women have shorter growth windows than men. The lower your estrogen levels are, the more time you have to grow. So, what we are going to need to do is consume things that will decrease our estrogen levels as much as possible so we can have a longer window of heightmaxing, because it is ideal of course.

Things to avoid that make you estrogenic
  • Soy products
  • Being fat
  • And these...
1661354587215-png.1836607

MY NATURAL STACK FOR HEIGHT GAIN:
GET THE FULL GUIDE I USED HERE

Wait are you selling the guid

Introduction
There will be a decent bunch of people who will say "Water thread"...
as in this thread basically contains already-known knowledge, but I am making this guide for the following reasons.
  • A lot of people are taking a lot of peptides, and growth hormone agonists (boosters) while missing out on fundamental things. 😏
  • For new people to see this when they arrive on this forum. ☺
  • To ingrain in the minds of the current and future members that stacking GH boosters and protein hyper-dosing is LAW! 🥵
  • To create an all-rounded, easy to understand heightmaxing protocol. 🧠
  • Telling you about a SECRET guide that helped me gain 5 inches. 📈

So, I thought it would be a great idea to compile all I've learnt from boosting my height from the age of 20-21, by 5 inches. Here's some of the steps I took. If you want EXCLUSIVE access to a guide I used, here you go: GET THE GUIDE I USED HERE 😯✅

Human Growth Hormone
Let's first start off with genetics.

Our genes code for a lot of our predispositions in life, and in the case of height, we are coded with our baseline GH (growth hormone) levels (which influences your height quite a lot if you aren't supplementing with additional GH).

A hormone can be thought of as a messenger.

In this case, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone and one of its functions is that it messages the body to produce a protein called IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1). One of the effects of this protein is that it causes your bones to elongate, which in turn, makes you taller.

Of course, you're always secreting HGH throughout your lifetime, especially during puberty but what we need to understand is this. Singlehandedly injecting/consuming growth hormone agonists (boosters) like...
  • MK-677
  • CJC-1295
  • Hexarelin
  • GHRP-2
  • GHRP-6
  • HGH
Or doing things that boost your GH levels like
  • High Intensity Exercise (HIIT)
  • Exercise in general
  • Sleeping, etc.
Will NOT necessarily make you taller though. This leads me to my next point.

Protein
Proteins (more specifically amino acids) are the building blocks of life. What we need to understand here is that proteins are made of amino acids (think of it as the equivalent to construction materials). When you consume protein, your body breaks them down into amino acids and stores them for use (your body's construction materials). When the body needs to build a protein, it gets the stored amino acids (construction materials) and builds it.

If you are low on protein (protein deficiency), your body's ability to build things will LITERALLY be hindered! From hair follicles, to nails, to new layers of skin, to anti-bodies and even your HEIGHT, your body will literally NOT be able to build these new cells at a sufficient scale. Think of this as a factory that has had its production capacity hindered. If you are deficient in protein, HGH's ability to work will be stunted as even though it's demanding the body to focus on producing IGF-1, the body just doesn't have a lot of construction materials to build the protein at a large enough scale, hindering the effectiveness of IGF-1 production.

Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromatase, or estrogen synthase is an enzyme in your body that synthesizes estrogen. Here is the problem with estrogen though. Estrogen makes your growth plates close quicker. This is a scientific fact, and probably a reason why women have shorter growth windows than men. The lower your estrogen levels are, the more time you have to grow. So, what we are going to need to do is consume things that will decrease our estrogen levels as much as possible so we can have a longer window of heightmaxing, because it is ideal of course.

Things to avoid that make you estrogenic
  • Soy products
  • Being fat
  • And these...
1661354587215-png.1836607

MY NATURAL STACK FOR HEIGHT GAIN:
GET THE FULL GUIDE I USED HERE
Good guide bro