Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello and some new advice

Hey new guy here in this forum and I looked to join here as opposed to .me because looksmaxx.me just like incels.co, values muh harmony, muh chico, Barrett and other androgynous pretty boys way too much. To me if you are really blackpilled, then guys like Chico are not ideal.

What type of guys are ideal? Super masculine men such as Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, R Kelly, and the likes. Pretty boys usually age badly unless they have a masculine skull shape like Chris Brown.

I'm also gonna give a few blackpilled truths on looksmaxxing:

• Clavicle length does as much as clavicle SHAPE unless your frame is top tier like The rocks. The shape of your clavicle will very often make or break your physique. Even if you have wider hips, wider waist than ideal, or not wide rib cage, this will be the deciding factor if you can ascend or not. Here's an example
    b384223931275f024a721c4b8074aa6b.jpg
  • Notice how the guy on the right looks really narrow despite being the same size as the guy on the left. Even zyzz despite being way smaller than him looked way more aesthetic because he has straight dimorphic clavicles. You also see it on Kim Freire whom has wide hips, but straight clavicles. He slays because face and height though. But if you lack those Clavicle shape makes or breaks if you can looksmaxx.
  • Here's a shot of my clavicle. It's not long, but it's quite straight and dimorphic despite not having a very good physique0106210955.jpg
  • This shape of clavicle not only fucks up your chest, but also the delts. A common Gymcel trait I notice is heavily curved clavicle shape. You see it on guys like Ian McCarthy, Jason Blaha, etc. It only makes them look narrower than they are. My genes aren't perfect as you can see, but when I look at these guys, i kinda feel blessed by the good things that I do have. Despite having higher bf %, only having a hom e gym, and to top it off being natural, my frame looks more imposing than his and he's a manlet to add more insult to injury. Ffs his proportions scream estrogenic his arms are shorter than hers and as we all know limb length is caused by low estrogen receptor sensitivity, even if you don't have super high prenatal T. Why? Because that's why males have longer limbs than females, their growth plates are open for longer. My hormone sensitivity is workable. My legs are way longer than my torso, as are my arms so I would say based on that I have low estrogen sensitivity.
    wb08ch6-jpg.79483
  • According to looksmaxx.me low birth weight is associated with high prenatal T, but as a premie, it did f**k all for me. Even if you do have high prenatal T, the premature birth pill is brutal as f**k: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-income-unemployment-study-elbw-a7044466.html

gymcelling at puberty can effectively change your bone structure

Hey new guy here in this forum and I looked to join here as opposed to .me because looksmaxx.me just like incels.co, values muh harmony, muh chico, Barrett and other androgynous pretty boys way too much. To me if you are really blackpilled, then guys like Chico are not ideal.

What type of guys are ideal? Super masculine men such as Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, R Kelly, and the likes. Pretty boys usually age badly unless they have a masculine skull shape like Chris Brown.

I'm also gonna give a few blackpilled truths on looksmaxxing:

• Clavicle length does as much as clavicle SHAPE unless your frame is top tier like The rocks. The shape of your clavicle will very often make or break your physique. Even if you have wider hips, wider waist than ideal, or not wide rib cage, this will be the deciding factor if you can ascend or not. Here's an example
    b384223931275f024a721c4b8074aa6b.jpg
  • Notice how the guy on the right looks really narrow despite being the same size as the guy on the left. Even zyzz despite being way smaller than him looked way more aesthetic because he has straight dimorphic clavicles. You also see it on Kim Freire whom has wide hips, but straight clavicles. He slays because face and height though. But if you lack those Clavicle shape makes or breaks if you can looksmaxx.
  • Here's a shot of my clavicle. It's not long, but it's quite straight and dimorphic despite not having a very good physiqueView attachment 18366
  • This shape of clavicle not only fucks up your chest, but also the delts. A common Gymcel trait I notice is heavily curved clavicle shape. You see it on guys like Ian McCarthy, Jason Blaha, etc. It only makes them look narrower than they are. My genes aren't perfect as you can see, but when I look at these guys, i kinda feel blessed by the good things that I do have. Despite having higher bf %, only having a hom e gym, and to top it off being natural, my frame looks more imposing than his and he's a manlet to add more insult to injury. Ffs his proportions scream estrogenic his arms are shorter than hers and as we all know limb length is caused by low estrogen receptor sensitivity, even if you don't have super high prenatal T. Why? Because that's why males have longer limbs than females, their growth plates are open for longer. My hormone sensitivity is workable. My legs are way longer than my torso, as are my arms so I would say based on that I have low estrogen sensitivity.
    wb08ch6-jpg.79483
  • According to looksmaxx.me low birth weight is associated with high prenatal T, but as a premie, it did f**k all for me. Even if you do have high prenatal T, the premature birth pill is brutal as f**k: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-income-unemployment-study-elbw-a7044466.html
i feel like the guy in the picture on the right looks worse because of angle and how he is positioned... it looks like he has his shoulders rolled forward

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i feel like the guy in the picture on the right looks worse because of angle and how he is positioned... it looks like he has his shoulders rolled forward

It's that and his clavicle shape that makes him look narrow in comparison. It also fucks up how your delts project. I'm not super wide either but straight clavicles really determines if you can looksmaxx with gymcelling or not. Look at guys like Jon Skywalker and zyzz. Both narrow lanky skinny dude but had straight clavicles.

Speaking of that, looksmaxxing also only really works if your average looking or above average but not chad to begin with. Zyzz the pioneer of looksmaxxing had a very good start. He was tall and even before steroids and supposedly getting plastic surgery, he always had a very good face.
M1fWnWfwwzQoFKkrnvRiR7fDDG_vaeoz8NH4k8lbYfk.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vina Introduce Yourself 18
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 4
Ghreater Introduce Yourself 30
Luke90 Introduce Yourself 2