Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Hello everyone I’m new here, this is what I look like and here are my future plans

gman5803

791EF532-CFD5-4DB9-8B16-94C59EB748A0.jpeg7DE9C05F-99DF-4F07-84F9-E511DD2D6D43.jpeg
Hi everyone, this is me. I have always struggled with my appearance and I want to change that. The biggest thing I want to change is my eye area. I have an ipd of 60mm, pretty narrow, L. My ratios aren’t good either, my ES ratio is a shitty 0.41, my FWPFL ratio is 5.14 and my mid face ratio is 0.95. So not very great. I’m probably like a 4/10 rn. I plan to get a zygomatic surgery to reduce my cheekbones and improve my eye area proportions. I also plan on getting an upper lip lift bc my upper lip is not existent,that should help my mid face ratio maybe a little. I need to do something with my hair and I’m working on growing a beard so I don’t look like a little cuck. Anyways that’s my wack lookin face. Any suggestions are welcome.

Not going to lie you look fine. Maybe try growing out your hair and do an undercut where you shave the sides (1 or 2) and keep the top long.

What does the rest of your physique look like? How much do you weigh?