Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello

Acid

Yesssirskii
Established Member
Hi, I am Acid. And the only reason I am looksmaxing is to obtain the girl of my dreams...

The current flaws I'm trying to improve are:
Eye area
Height
Frame
Hair
Skin
Mouth area
And personality maxing
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am 17 yrs old, 5ft 6 virgin, living in a shithole called England.
God willing I will ascend !

One question, why is it Ethnics, especially Curries, are always so obsessed with these types of white women?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One question, why is it Ethnics, especially Curries, are always so obsessed with these types of white women?
I don't know if its all curries or only me, but I only have a type for white chicks.

but I only have a type for white chicks.
Why have a type for the unobtainable? Try rewiring yourself, man, I did it and I don't regret it one bit.

Why have a type for the unobtainable? Try rewiring yourself, man, I did it and I don't regret it one bit.
I f*****g can't, its either getting her or die trying

I f*****g can't, its either getting her or die trying
@john thoughts? Will he succeed?

Quite the burden you're carrying though, man. You'd have thanked me if you went the re-wiring route, but oh well...

Eye area
Height
Frame
Hair
Skin
Mouth area
And personality maxing
So... Basically... You're saying that your only hope to attain these traits as a non-demigod, is to rope and try to get a better dice roll in the next life? :Hehe: You curries believe in that, right?

So... Basically... You're saying that your only hope to attain these traits as a non-demigod, is to rope and try to get a better dice roll in the next life? :Hehe: You curries believe in that, right?
What, reincarnation? Lol no

OP, the sooner you realize white toilets are overrated, the more delayed your inevitable suicide will be.

OP, the sooner you realize white toilets are overrated, the more delayed your inevitable suicide will be.
What would you rate her /10 face wise

What would you rate her /10 face wise

But why is that of any relevance? I do not care for her, even if she is objectively good looking.

But why is that of any relevance? I do not care for her, even if she is objectively good looking.
To prove white chicks aren't overated

@john thoughts? Will he succeed?
Hes 5'6" and an ethnic, plus he's a virgin... so let's hope maybe if he gets lucky after betabuxxing hard.
He needs to be less ethnic looking and above 6' + built with a good accent to be truly loved by the average white woman.
Try rewiring yourself, man, I did it and I don't regret it one bit.
Same, very true... rewiring works miracles. It definitely is a cope, but it's one that leaves you satisfied at the end.
That's how I lowered my standards. And now even fat women look smashable to me jfl.
why is it Ethnics, especially Curries, are always so obsessed with these types of white women?
I'm not tbh. I've matched with white women on Tinder before (not as good as those on the OP) and I didn't feel special or good.
I'd rather have a 10/10 curry foid than a 5/10 white foid. But I don't mind whites either, I just prefer ethnic women because I'm ethnic myself.
To prove white chicks aren't overated
White women are the best looking due to an attractive pheno and Caucasoid features. The same goes with most white men.

So you're telling me, a feature other than a physical one, will influence your ability to get women?
Not really. But it can be a halo. Curry accents are a death sentence (unless you're an irresistibly gl chadpreet), that's all I am saying.

Hi, I am Acid. And the only reason I am looksmaxing is to obtain the girl of my dreams...

Eye area
Height
Frame
Hair
Skin
Mouth area
And personality maxing
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am 17 yrs old, 5ft 6 virgin, living in a shithole called England.
God willing I will ascend !
i believe u will ascend and get a cute blonde girl

i

I'm 14 and 5'8. That sucks for u, even with this height I'm not considered tall for my age.
Wats worst is my two cousins being 2yrs younger than me, but frame and height mog me to oblivion. But God willing I'll get there one day, we will all ascend.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vina Introduce Yourself 18
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 4
Ghreater Introduce Yourself 30
Luke90 Introduce Yourself 2