Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello

sakuzjo

Hey guys I joined yesterday, 20m. Need to become gigachad but height and face is stopping me short. Been goin to the gym a few years back since hs but I really neglected things like posture/face structure/side profile. Started hard mewing a year ago and pretty good progress in the jaw, looking to buy k2 mk4 to hopefully speed up the maxilla and midface changes.. my face is getting a lot less round (looks like I dropped 30pds from photos) even tho I actually gained some weight, coz I started chewing/swallowing properly and not using my buccinators.. feels like people take treat me better with all the changes, but I still got a long way to go

Doin some research on getting deeper set eyes and enhancing zygomatic arch for a more angular brow/nose region

I found out that the head/neck interface gets a lot more defined/tendon-y if you have good head posture, I think that proper swallowing also works that region, now my neck/head more properly matches my body fat percentage (before I almost had abs and was super fckin chubby in face)

Thx for reading and lmk if you know anything that might help, I appreciate it

Hey guys I joined yesterday, 20m. Need to become gigachad but height and face is stopping me short. Been goin to the gym a few years back since hs but I really neglected things like posture/face structure/side profile. Started hard mewing a year ago and pretty good progress in the jaw, looking to buy k2 mk4 to hopefully speed up the maxilla and midface changes.. my face is getting a lot less round (looks like I dropped 30pds from photos) even tho I actually gained some weight, coz I started chewing/swallowing properly and not using my buccinators.. feels like people take treat me better with all the changes, but I still got a long way to go

Doin some research on getting deeper set eyes and enhancing zygomatic arch for a more angular brow/nose region

I found out that the head/neck interface gets a lot more defined/tendon-y if you have good head posture, I think that proper swallowing also works that region, now my neck/head more properly matches my body fat percentage (before I almost had abs and was super fckin chubby in face)

Thx for reading and lmk if you know anything that might help, I appreciate it
welcome @sakuzjo good to have u here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks baus lookin forward to ascending together