What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] Help with jaw surgery

RentFree

The maxillo-facial surgeon said i have to remove my wisdom teeth (all 4 of em) to get the surgery.
Will removing them make my jaw more narrow? It's already narrow af imo.
They all grew perfectly fine i see no reason to remove them why wouldn't he just do a higher cut for the bsso?
I want jaw surgery but i'm scared about the wisdom teeth removal and how it'll affect my face (already subhuman).

pizza-san

Established Member

read with attention
ripping them off you will lose potential madibular width that you would be able to chew with them in the future
what surgery are you going to do? honestly i think the idea of pulling out the wisdom sucks, unfortunately i've already pulled them out so there's not much to do, at the time i didn't know what they were for, fuck jewthordontics

RentFree

read with attention
ripping them off you will lose potential madibular width that you would be able to chew with them in the future
what surgery are you going to do? honestly i think the idea of pulling out the wisdom sucks, unfortunately i've already pulled them out so there's not much to do, at the time i didn't know what they were for, fuck jewthordontics
So you suggest leaving them in? How am i gonna get jaw surgery then? He says i need to remove them cuz then there literally won't be any space if he pushes lower jaw 14 mm forward.
I should talk to him again tbh.
I have 14 mm overbite and slight gummy smile

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

keep mewing

pizza-san

Established Member

So you suggest leaving them in? How am i gonna get jaw surgery then? He says i need to remove them cuz then there literally won't be any space if he pushes lower jaw 14 mm forward.
I should talk to him again tbh.
I have 14 mm overbite and slight gummy smile
soon i will learn some techniques about inter oral face pulling and i can pass them on to you,I suggest abandoning the surgeon, basically you have no space to accommodate your wisdom teeth because your palate is narrow, another option is also to ask for mse, anyway, keep mewing

RentFree

soon i will learn some techniques about inter oral face pulling and i can pass them on to you,I suggest abandoning the surgeon, basically you have no space to accommodate your wisdom teeth because your palate is narrow, another option is also to ask for mse, anyway, keep mewing
I asked him if my palate's narrow but he never answered.
Guess he just wants to get money and give me a quick fix then.
Should i find a surgeon to perform SARPE for me?

pizza-san

Established Member

I asked him if my palate's narrow but he never answered.
Guess he just wants to get money and give me a quick fix then.
Should i find a surgeon to perform SARPE for me?
this surgeon is a Jew, exactly you should look for another surgeon to solve your narrow palate