Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey, newbie here, any good advice on this site?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am 17, is it to late to start or no?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok thanks, how old are you btw?

1. Create frequent progress or rate me threads, this means you actually to put in work. Once a year should do but this change depending on the topic.
  2. Put in 60 percent work, 20 research and 10 percent being involved on this forum.
  3. Look after your mental health.
  4. Create a personal biblothecia for studies you read or others share.
  5. Become an active researcher.
  6. Keep your own Journal on your looksmaxing journey.
  7. Come to your own conclusions - think for yourself.

I'll be compiling all the best information for everyone to use in the near future
you saying you going to take all the credit :mad: :bloat:ill hulk smash you

You were a weak poster
You have grown stronger
You are still my lost puppy
And I am still a son of satan
0f15aa145b5ffa1eb6df1001b2a668e9.gif

I just joined this forum, just wanted some good advice about all of the necessary stuff before i start my looksmaxing journey. Thanks.
Hey bro, we are chilling in the cloud of kush here 👆, so be respectful to all members, be nice, and follow rules, you don't have to post much. i know am some random f*g on the internet, but you asked, don't ramble now

Hey bro, we are chilling in the cloud of kush here 👆, so be respectful to all members, be nice, and follow rules, you don't have to post much. i know am some random f*g on the internet, but you asked, don't ramble now
6ix9ine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrdrCake Looksmaxxing 0
CarsonTheChadd Off-Topic 13
CarsonTheChadd Looksmaxxing 5
CarsonTheChadd Off-Topic 3