Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey!

AsGoodAsItGets

So what’s up? Coming on here just to get some opinions on my lower third. Due to malocclusion, on one side, the maxilla didnt develop properly. I guess, the maxilla as a whole could have moved forward better as well if I had better tongue posture. Fixed mouthbreathing at night with taping for last 2 years or so. Im 28. But cheek fat seem to have increased past two years. Not sure if it’s from chewing wrong due to low tongue space and swallowing with buccinator. We’ll investigate.
Also to skinmax. Acne looking good. Need to fix texture and scars.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
try retin a
Been using Differin for the past 5 months. Huge improvement in acne. Also skin tone looking glassy kind of tbh. What strength Retin A should I start with?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ye
idk what to tell u, my skin isnt dry, its elastic, it glows.
Yes I got that stretched glow kind of thing On Diffeerin. Can onlh imagine how good it’ll be on Retin a.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CarsonTheChadd Off-Topic 13
CarsonTheChadd Looksmaxxing 5
CarsonTheChadd Off-Topic 3
F Ratings 10