Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi new here, any females on here?

stevemcqueen

Hey, I'm a female and wondering if there are any others on here who work on looksmaxxing? Do you bone smash? I'm looking to get a more defined face, sharper jaw and longer chin like Gisele Bundchen :)

Reactions: arn
Hi, friends. Moderator sent me a message to introduce me to all looksmaxxing members. so, I am here.

I am Amelia Aria from Canada. I am not too beautiful ( just joking) ;) and need to look as beautiful as I can from your feedbacks and tips. I hope i get maximum help from each and everyone in this community. And thanks for the moderator named Future male model (y) for this opportunity.

Reactions: arn
Hey, I'm a female and wondering if there are any others on here who work on looksmaxxing? Do you bone smash? I'm looking to get a more defined face, sharper jaw and longer chin like Gisele Bundchen :)
Gisele looks like a man, pick a different goal

Hi, friends. Moderator sent me a message to introduce me to all looksmaxxing members. so, I am here.

I am Amelia Aria from Canada. I am not too beautiful ( just joking) ;) and need to look as beautiful as I can from your feedbacks and tips. I hope i get maximum help from each and everyone in this community. And thanks for the moderator named Future male model (y) for this opportunity.
If youā€™re a girl and ended up here I canā€™t begin to imagine what you look like. This forum and similar websites are for men who either canā€™t get laid or donā€™t think they can because of what they look like. Some might be delusional, but others have real problems.

If youā€™re a chick and youā€™re not getting laid, it comes down to two things: your standards are too high or youā€™re not remotely trying. If itā€™s the latter, go on tinder and watch a horde of men try to hookup with you. If itā€™s the former, seek therapy.

Either way, you shouldnā€™t be here and you shouldnā€™t be surprised if members f**k with you. These are guys who see looksmaxxing as do or die, not chicks who want to expand their dating options. Pretty goddamn narcissistic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If youā€™re a girl and ended up here I canā€™t begin to imagine what you look like. This forum and similar websites are for men who either canā€™t get laid or donā€™t think they can because of what they look like. Some might be delusional, but others have real problems.

If youā€™re a chick and youā€™re not getting laid, it comes down to two things: your standards are too high or youā€™re not remotely trying. If itā€™s the latter, go on tinder and watch a horde of men try to hookup with you. If itā€™s the former, seek therapy.

Either way, you shouldnā€™t be here and you shouldnā€™t be surprised if members f**k with you. These are guys who see looksmaxxing as do or die, not chicks who want to expand their dating options. Pretty goddamn narcissistic.
I'm average looking and just want to look a bit better. I guarantee the majority of men on here are also average looking and just want to maxx a bit. I grew up with allergies so it affected my midface and forward growth development. Is this place only for incels then?

I'm average looking and just want to look a bit better. I guarantee the majority of men on here are also average looking and just want to maxx a bit. I grew up with allergies so it affected my midface and forward growth development. Is this place only for incels then?
I just joined to discuss fashion and maybe skin stuff. I think Iā€™m pretty handsome but there is useful content, just be wary when you putting yourself out there. A lot of men here seem mentally ill

Makeup + maintaining your health (not being fat as f**k or thin as a rail). Thatā€™s all you need to do. I donā€™t think this forum is for incels, just for guys looking to improve their looks. Why just guys? Because thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œaverageā€ for men. You either got it or you donā€™t. Thereā€™s no 10 scale in the eyes of women; youā€™re practically a 1 or a 10.

facepic or larp

Hi!!! Iā€™m a new female on here. I really donā€™t know that there is sufficient scientific support for bonesmashing to risk it, but I know mewing works, as well as makeup being super helpful!!! Iā€™ve become pretty good at it!! I can teach u if you want

Makeup + maintaining your health (not being fat as f**k or thin as a rail). Thatā€™s all you need to do. I donā€™t think this forum is for incels, just for guys looking to improve their looks. Why just guys? Because thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œaverageā€ for men. You either got it or you donā€™t. Thereā€™s no 10 scale in the eyes of women; youā€™re practically a 1 or a 10.
Hey Iā€™m a woman here!! There definitely is such a thing as average! Also, thereā€™s a lot of women who like their men ā€œmedium uglyā€ which I definitely stand behind. A lot of traditionally ā€œattractiveā€ men really arenā€™t attractive to me. I know this is cheesy, so sorry! Weā€™re all here to get hotter, so this probably doesnā€™t matter much, but average men definitely exist!

Hey Iā€™m a woman here!! There definitely is such a thing as average! Also, thereā€™s a lot of women who like their men ā€œmedium uglyā€ which I definitely stand behind. A lot of traditionally ā€œattractiveā€ men really arenā€™t attractive to me. I know this is cheesy, so sorry! Weā€™re all here to get hotter, so this probably doesnā€™t matter much, but average men definitely exist!
hey, im a wamen too lol and exactly the notion that there are only 0 or 10s in the eyes of girls with respect to guys is absolutely false

hmm, can you post pics (no nudes) of these ugly men that u find attractive?

hmm, can you post pics (no nudes) of these ugly men that u find attractive?
I attached a photo of an average looking YouTuber, but most of the dudes I was talking about are ppl I know irl. Iā€™m not necessarily saying I find ugly people attractive, thatā€™s why Iā€™m here lol I want to be attractive enough to attract someone I think is hot, but I was saying that average people definitely do exist to women. I think the ā€œmedium uglyā€ is just a TikTok way of saying average lol

I attached a photo of an average looking YouTuber, but most of the dudes I was talking about are ppl I know irl. Iā€™m not necessarily saying I find ugly people attractive, thatā€™s why Iā€™m here lol I want to be attractive enough to attract someone I think is hot, but I was saying that average people definitely do exist to women. I think the ā€œmedium uglyā€ is just a TikTok way of saying average lol
hmm

that's straight up ugly not even average

• JFL
Reactions: Tim
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
asuraxia Ratings 4
forevervirgin Introduce Yourself 7
Hunteryeron Looksmaxxing 10
urfavgoddess Off-Topic 13