Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hint is not real

Wilk

Reputable
Established
Jesus, thanks god i am experienced, but i swear, some girls will act in nightclubs as if they are interested in you when they aren't i dont know if thats because they want their ego inflated of if we are just a joke to them, but they will do everything that simulates interest. thanks god i gave up, so many girls who already have a boyfriend come talk to me. Jesus,

####################################################################

ropemax idea: i heard there is a specific gas that can kill while breathing it without felling air loss. So, basically, you could kill yourself in peace while having your conscious getting into sleep. It is expansive to buy this gas but totally possible. I am a bit drunk, sorry. If we looksmaxxx as hard as possible and life still be shit, there will be nothing holding us back from ropemaxxing. I have seen a old 1,89 cm chadlite date a nerd old looking girl and being treated like shit, i guess being attractive dont conceal being disrespected. Jesus, if we cant become superficial enough, life will be forever negative. We need to practice apathy and superficiality. The sadest momments of my life were also the ones i were the most brilliant academically and the most obedient. life is waaaay less shit while using alcohol, i guess smoking may be a good option. Being good at job means you wont be promoted, but rather lied to and kept at the same position. MOST of our efforts are a waste of time and happiness. Life looks to be good if you dont give a fuck and is a rebel with power. I give up on many things, i am mostly dead inside. I dont kill myself because i cant. I will keep in this state till i get a good job and buy surgeries, but if that dont fix things, then i will totally go bye bye. PORTUGUESE WINE IS GOOD