Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hola! looking for ways to solve my pectus excavatum and some other things. (And I am also Brazilian.)

Ity

So...
I have asperger's too, so tips for being more sociable and so on are welcome. (Currently, I'd say I do okay with this kind of situation, I just get exhausted very quickly in this kind of situation, I feel kind of drained. I would like to solve this problem).

If you are not familiar with this condition, Pectus Excavatum is a chest deformity that causes your sternum to protrude outwards because of a lack of cartilage in the area. This condition can cause many health conditions due to stress on organs caused by body posture. However, this condition does not have any known cure, but I am going to share what I know about how to help myself, although it may not work for everyone.
First, let me say that I am not a doctor. So take everything here with a grain of salt. But I have been doing research and trying things for years now, and I thought I would put together at least some tips that helped me. So, my first recommendation is to get off of Facebook/Instagram, etc. And if you do stay active on these platforms, try to limit yourself to posting once or twice per week. Social media is a big time waster, especially for people like us who are trying to make changes in our lives.
Now, let's talk about diet. Many people recommend that we should eat no dairy products, only raw fruits and vegetables. While I agree with this idea 100% for adults, it is less true for children. A lot of kids' diets

• Love
Reactions: Ity
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you are not familiar with this condition, Pectus Excavatum is a chest deformity that causes your sternum to protrude outwards because of a lack of cartilage in the area. This condition can cause many health conditions due to stress on organs caused by body posture. However, this condition does not have any known cure, but I am going to share what I know about how to help myself, although it may not work for everyone.
First, let me say that I am not a doctor. So take everything here with a grain of salt. But I have been doing research and trying things for years now, and I thought I would put together at least some tips that helped me. So, my first recommendation is to get off of Facebook/Instagram, etc. And if you do stay active on these platforms, try to limit yourself to posting once or twice per week. Social media is a big time waster, especially for people like us who are trying to make changes in our lives.
Now, let's talk about diet. Many people recommend that we should eat no dairy products, only raw fruits and vegetables. While I agree with this idea 100% for adults, it is less true for children. A lot of kids' diets
Thanks bro. And I already do this reduction of social media use, I don't even go into facebook anymore, and on instagram I try to stay less than 5 minutes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Introduce Yourself 18
Radical Introduce Yourself 6
Joan8a Introduce Yourself 1
MaxArcanuM Introduce Yourself 0