Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Holistic Author and Filmmaker Here

croonprince

Hi Everyone,

Great to find this site! I've been a vegan since 1996 (raw since 2001) and it has certainly been an amazing and wonderful trip in so many ways. Yes, my health is through the roof but also going vegan inspired me to really look at certain things much more deeply related to mind/body/spirit and the earth itself. As a filmmaker and writer I have incorporated so much of what I've experienced over these years into my work - including my book "A Banana In My Pocket (but I'm still happy to see you)" and my current feature film-in-development "Will o' the Wisp". Are there any other holistic filmmakers, writers, artists here? Would love to hear about you.

Dave

Hi Everyone,

Great to find this site! I've been a vegan since 1996 (raw since 2001) and it has certainly been an amazing and wonderful trip in so many ways. Yes, my health is through the roof but also going vegan inspired me to really look at certain things much more deeply related to mind/body/spirit and the earth itself. As a filmmaker and writer I have incorporated so much of what I've experienced over these years into my work - including my book "A Banana In My Pocket (but I'm still happy to see you)" and my current feature film-in-development "Will o' the Wisp". Are there any other holistic filmmakers, writers, artists here? Would love to hear about you.

Dave
what lol

sorry I thought you were a bot :sleep:

can you talk a little bit more about the benefits of veganism? what made you decide on becoming a vegan in the first place?

@Shrek don't you reckon the newcomers to this site are weirder and weirder? Remember the Rothschild guy and the Jack black dude. JFL. This site seems to get weirder tbqh.
they were definitely trolls but this guy seems legit

Hi Everyone,

Dave
I'm pretty into spirituality.

sorry I thought you were a bot :sleep:

can you talk a little bit more about the benefits of veganism? what made you decide on becoming a vegan in the first place?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I was a kid I remember making the connection that what we call "meat" is actually pieces of a dead animals. I had a dog then and the thought of someone deciding to hurt him in any way - let alone kill him and chop him up, sell him and eat him - was beyond awful. So I really didn't want to eat meat as a kid. I also made the connection that what we call "dairy" is actually cow breast milk and "eggs" are chicken menses. Alas - I was told that was food and that was what I had to eat whether i liked it or not. It wasn't until I was out of the house that I decided to be "vegetarian". I had never even heard the word vegan up until then so i thought all there was to it was not eating land animals. So I continued to eat fish, eggs and dairy out of habit and not knowing what else there was to eat. Finally someone questioned me: "You say you're a 'vegetarian' yet you still eat fish, eggs and dairy. Those aren't vegetation". I tried to justify my actions i.e. 'Yeah...but, fish are so low on the consciousness scale. They don't feel pain. And cows give milk anyway and it doesn't kill them. And chickens lay eggs anyway and it doesn't kill them". But quickly i head myself talking and I felt....kinda silly. so I researched animal agriculture and saw that yes - the dairy industry is unspeakably horrific. In fact the dairy industry is part of the "meat" industry". Cows are r***d repeatedly to keep them pregnant. Their babies are taken away right after birth (and if the baby is male - he is killed). When the cow is "spent" she is killed for cheap burger meat. And all of this happens on "grass fed" and "free range" farms. In the egg industry chickens are treated like egg laying machines and are manipulated to lay at least 10 times the eggs they would normally lay in their life time. Also as soon as male chicks are hatched, they are thrown into a macerater and ground up alive. Again - this also happens on "free range" farms. So once I was aware of this (and other repulsive facts) and I learned what veganism was - I went vegan very easily. Of course I am the healthiest I've ever been and the food is the most amazing ever - but my primary motivation in being vegan is doing the least amount of harm to animals (and to the environment) as possible. I only wish I had done it sooner.

So how do you feel about soy man ?
Do you consume soy regularly ?

When I was a kid I remember making the connection that what we call "meat" is actually pieces of a dead animals. I had a dog then and the thought of someone deciding to hurt him in any way - let alone kill him and chop him up, sell him and eat him - was beyond awful. So I really didn't want to eat meat as a kid. I also made the connection that what we call "dairy" is actually cow breast milk and "eggs" are chicken menses. Alas - I was told that was food and that was what I had to eat whether i liked it or not. It wasn't until I was out of the house that I decided to be "vegetarian". I had never even heard the word vegan up until then so i thought all there was to it was not eating land animals. So I continued to eat fish, eggs and dairy out of habit and not knowing what else there was to eat. Finally someone questioned me: "You say you're a 'vegetarian' yet you still eat fish, eggs and dairy. Those aren't vegetation". I tried to justify my actions i.e. 'Yeah...but, fish are so low on the consciousness scale. They don't feel pain. And cows give milk anyway and it doesn't kill them. And chickens lay eggs anyway and it doesn't kill them". But quickly i head myself talking and I felt....kinda silly. so I researched animal agriculture and saw that yes - the dairy industry is unspeakably horrific. In fact the dairy industry is part of the "meat" industry". Cows are r***d repeatedly to keep them pregnant. Their babies are taken away right after birth (and if the baby is male - he is killed). When the cow is "spent" she is killed for cheap burger meat. And all of this happens on "grass fed" and "free range" farms. In the egg industry chickens are treated like egg laying machines and are manipulated to lay at least 10 times the eggs they would normally lay in their life time. Also as soon as male chicks are hatched, they are thrown into a macerater and ground up alive. Again - this also happens on "free range" farms. So once I was aware of this (and other repulsive facts) and I learned what veganism was - I went vegan very easily. Of course I am the healthiest I've ever been and the food is the most amazing ever - but my primary motivation in being vegan is doing the least amount of harm to animals (and to the environment) as possible. I only wish I had done it sooner.
Stop with this sanctimonious bs. Youre not a better person because you dont eat animals. If a lion was hungry as shit it wouldnt think twice about eating your subhuman ass. If you were tossed into the wilderness there would be no soylent or tofu burgers. you would have to eat other animals to survive

Stop with this sanctimonious bs. Youre not a better person because you dont eat animals. If a lion was hungry as shit it wouldnt think twice about eating your subhuman ass. If you were tossed into the wilderness there would be no soylent or tofu burgers. you would have to eat other animals to survive

Oy... Nice to meet you too. OK let’s break this down for you a little bit for you. Humans are not lions. Lions are obligate carnivores. They have no choice but to eat other animals. We are humans. We do have a choice – and We are designed to be herbivores. Beyond that humans are supposed to have a higher capacity for intelligence, logic, reason, honesty and compassion. When we eat by our design i.e. vegetation - we do much better for our health – and for the animals and for the earth that we all share. I’m not quite sure what is so “sanctimonious” with that. But I’d rather be “sanctimonious” than ignorant and entitled to justify abhorrent habits. PS I go out into the wilderness quite regularly for weeks at a time – and as of yet – I have not needed to go chasing after animals and catch them in my bare “claws“ and tear them apart with my teeth and eat them there and then. In fact I’m not sure what human is capable of doing that to begin with. And though I don’t eat “tofu“ I do very well with the rest of the vast variety of vegetation that is available for us to eat. Sorry you got triggered.

Oy... Nice to meet you too. OK let’s break this down for you a little bit for you. Humans are not lions. Lions are obligate carnivores. They have no choice but to eat other animals. We are humans. We do have a choice – and We are designed to be herbivores. Beyond that humans are supposed to have a higher capacity for intelligence, logic, reason, honesty and compassion. When we eat by our design i.e. vegetation - we do much better for our health – and for the animals and for the earth that we all share. I’m not quite sure what is so “sanctimonious” with that. But I’d rather be “sanctimonious” than ignorant and entitled to justify abhorrent habits. PS I go out into the wilderness quite regularly for weeks at a time – and as of yet – I have not needed to go chasing after animals and catch them in my bare “claws“ and tear them apart with my teeth and eat them there and then. In fact I’m not sure what human is capable of doing that to begin with. And though I don’t eat “tofu“ I do very well with the rest of the vast variety of vegetation that is available for us to eat. Sorry you got triggered.
We are designed to be herbivores
no, just lol
humans only were able to evolve to the extent we are today because we ate meat, cooked meat. also if we were designed to be herbivores why do we all have canines and incisors? literally designed as natures knife and fork to cut up chunks of flesh

I’d rather be “sanctimonious” than ignorant and entitled to justify abhorrent habits
whats so abhorrent abhorrent about eating meat? its what nature intended

I go out into the wilderness quite regularly for weeks at a time – and as of yet – I have not needed to go chasing after animals and catch them in my bare “claws“ and tear them apart with my teeth and eat them
no shit because you dont intend on living there permanently. if i dropped you in the middle of bum f**k nowhere in siberia or alaska and all you had to eat was reindeer i know what you would do, i know what our ancestors did

Sorry you got triggered.
:soy:

Nature intended for humans to eat vegetation which is why we are physiologically designed to be herbivores. And when is the last time you were stranded in the wilderness (for any length of time) and were forced to run down a fleeing animal on foot, catch them with you bare hands, rip into them with your teeth and eat them raw right there? Let me guess- um... never? Again, humans are supposed to have a higher capacity for reason, intelligence, logic, honesty and compassion. We’re supposed to at the very least understand that we do not need to rely on animals for treats, comforts etc. Would you want to be enslaved, exploited, r***d, murdered for someone’s treats, comfort’s, conveniences and profits? Would you want anyone you care about, including your dog at your cat, treated this way? If not, then you would agree it’s rather abhorrent to needlessly do that to another sentient being. Make the connection.

Nature intended for humans to eat vegetation which is why we are physiologically designed to be herbivores. And when is the last time you were stranded in the wilderness (for any length of time) and were forced to run down a fleeing animal on foot, catch them with you bare hands, rip into them with your teeth and eat them raw right there? Let me guess- um... never? Again, humans are supposed to have a higher capacity for reason, intelligence, logic, honesty and compassion. We’re supposed to at the very least understand that we do not need to rely on animals for treats, comforts etc. Would you want to be enslaved, exploited, r***d, murdered for someone’s treats, comfort’s, conveniences and profits? Would you want anyone you care about, including your dog at your cat, treated this way? If not, then you would agree it’s rather abhorrent to needlessly do that to another sentient being. Make the connection.
We are not designed to be herbivores.
We are designed to be omnivores.
You have canine teeth which are for tearing flesh along with your chewing teeth.
You need colestherol and animal fats for your hormones to function properly
Especially for good testosterone production.
Indeed you are right,we have capacity for reason logic and intelligence
This is why our lives matter and animal lives don't.
Take a sheep for instance.
What is a f*****g sheep if it's not livestock to be slaughtered ?
Do sheep have emotions thoughts and dreams ?
Can a sheep change the world ?
What would they be without us ?
You think they would survive ?
No,they exist solely because we breed them for food.
They owe their existence to us.

Please get out a little more.
First of all you aren't contributing anything to the argument by personally attacking me
Second,
I'm one of the top 5.000 students in my country.
I study a good major in the best uni of my country.
The campus is located outside the city in the woods so there's plenty of trees and animals around.
I have friends and a life.
You don't know who you are talking to.
And portraying me as some sort of a basement dwelling fat ugly lonely full of hatred incel in your head doesn't do anyone any good.
Except maybe makes you feel better

I know all too well what I’m talking to. And you have my pity. Buy no one deserves or desires to suffer and be exploited for your profound ignorance.

I know all too well what I’m talking to. And you have my pity. Buy no one deserves or desires to suffer and be exploited for your profound ignorance.
Okay man whatever makes you feel better.
Just keep on living in the dream world inside your head.Im not going to threaten that.You can breathe easy.
But just as I said
We are not designed to be herbivores.
We are designed to be omnivores.
You have canine teeth which are for tearing flesh.

You need colestherol and animal fats for your hormones to function properly
Especially for good testosterone production.
And that's a fact.

Come on,
Just provide an argument besides constantly looking down on other people from your moral high ground.
I don't have anything against veganism tbh
It's just not for me but that's another topic.
But when you act like this no one wants to take you seriously,this is like why no one takes veganism seriously.
Say that out of compassion,you don't want to eat animals,stacked up in crowded places,forcefully bred,and slaughtered.
Say that you are not the sort of person capable for mayhem and I will respect you for that.
But when you say things like
"Humans are evolved to be herbivores"
And
"You don't need to eat animals"
Or
"Eating flesh is against your nature"
Don't be surprised when people call you out on it because that's wrong.

I’ve already been very clear and concise in what I have said. You simply aren’t able to process it. There is no argument as far as I’m concerned - though you are free to argue if you like. Humans are physiological herbivores. The fact that humans came to eating animal flesh, lactation, meneses about 8,000 years ago out of desperation when their natural source of food was not available (Ie vegetation) does not change this fact - Accirdibg to science- if not direct observation - animal flesh, menses and laction are the directions cause of most major human illnesses including heart disease, cancer and diabetes. The truth remains there is no excuse for animal use. Neither tradition nor addiction nor convenience nor religion nor a astral pleasure can justify it. The golden rule does indeed apply to humans as well as non humans. At least if you’re going to talk down to people, do it from a place of intelligence and compassion? PS please take look at Dr. Sofia Pineda Ochoa’s Video on human physiological design on YouTube for a little science to consider.

Lol at this high inhib cuck too scared to quote me cuz i demolished you that hard

According to science- if not direct observation - animal flesh, menses and laction are the directions cause of most major human illnesses including heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
Citation needed
Jfl at thinking eating meat will cause cancer and diabetes.
The level of delusion oh my f*****g god...

Humans are physiological herbivores. The fact that humans came to eating animal flesh, lactation, meneses about 8,000 years ago out of desperation when their natural source of food was not available (Ie vegetation) does not change this fact -
"Humans are physiological herbivores"
Citation needed.
The fact that your body produces testosterone from colestherol alone contradicts with this.
You speak of direct observation
Well here is a direct observation.
There are guys all over the internet who doubled or even more their testosterone levels by eating eggs,bacon and steak more.
Essentially increasing their colestherol intake.

I know that we have evolved to consume animals and were previously chewing leaf like stupid cows 10 hours a day.

That doesn't change the fact that meat is superior nutrition.
An animal's liver contains everything you need for your body to survive including all the vitamins and minerals.
You can in fact live healthily without ever touching any greens or veggies.

Nature intended for humans to eat vegetation which is why we are physiologically designed to be herbivores
bhai...

And when is the last time you were stranded in the wilderness (for any length of time) and were forced to run down a fleeing animal on foot, catch them with you bare hands, rip into them with your teeth and eat them raw right there?
never. i was just making the point that you have the luxury of choosing to avoid eating animals because you live in a coddled society where its not alife or death situation to get your next meal

Would you want to be enslaved, exploited, r***d, murdered for someone’s treats, comfort’s, conveniences and profits? Would you want anyone you care about, including your dog at your cat, treated this way?
i didnt touch on this topic because i agree with you but im not going to stop eating meat because some fags mistreat animals

I’ve already been very clear and concise in what I have said. You simply aren’t able to process it. There is no argument as far as I’m concerned - though you are free to argue if you like. Humans are physiological herbivores. The fact that humans came to eating animal flesh, lactation, meneses about 8,000 years ago out of desperation when their natural source of food was not available (Ie vegetation) does not change this fact - Accirdibg to science- if not direct observation - animal flesh, menses and laction are the directions cause of most major human illnesses including heart disease, cancer and diabetes. The truth remains there is no excuse for animal use. Neither tradition nor addiction nor convenience nor religion nor a astral pleasure can justify it. The golden rule does indeed apply to humans as well as non humans. At least if you’re going to talk down to people, do it from a place of intelligence and compassion? PS please take look at Dr. Sofia Pineda Ochoa’s Video on human physiological design on YouTube for a little science to consider.

animal flesh, menses and laction are the directions cause of most major human illnesses including heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
just lol at this nonsense. stopgetting your news from clickbait articles that tell you meat is bad for you on the contrary, hunter gatherer populations have rediculously low blood pressure, cholesterol etc. eating the kind of greasy, fat soaked steak in a burger isnt the samae as something thats been freshly butchered

The fact that humans came to eating animal flesh, lactation, meneses about 8,000 years ago out of desperation when their natural source of food was not available (Ie vegetation) does not change this fact
ok bhai you need to do a really good job at elaborating on this to convince me youre not trolling

I am indeed an artist, son
I paint my enemies with their blood
all over my walls

You will see such beautiful things

I didnt read your words
They are too big
im a mentally ill man
I dont like reading
you need pictures and big text to keep my attention

I knew something was gonna go wrong here in this thread JFL.

my main issue with veganism is that it is too hard to get the nutrients you would normally get from eating meat/dairy

my main issue with veganism is that it is too hard to get the nutrients you would normally get from eating meat/dairy

My main goal is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody

Back