Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Holy f**k, astrosky would look so incredible better with a compact midface

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
It's so f*****g over for low prenatal T Long midfacecels

ive gave him a compact midface, plus a thicker mid mandible and a wider more squarish hin along with a wider and thinner mouth and a Shorter nose with a less bulbous nasalbase

astro alpha.jpg

He Looks way more masculine and aesthetic, like a fearless School jock

is it just me or does he also Looks way more aggressive and less passive?

astro wimp.jpg

now on his original pic, he Looks like a weak unathletic "No gender" pro LGBT wimp who gets bullied in school

His facial Expression automatically Looks way more feminine and passive, like a low IQ slut

You made his cupid's bow even flatter lol, other than that good morph.

ive gave him a compact midface, plus a thicker mid mandible and a wider more squarish hin along with a wider and thinner mouth and a Shorter nose with a less bulbous nasalbase

View attachment 10757

View attachment 10760

now on his original pic, he Looks like a weak unathletic "No gender" pro LGBT wimp who gets bullied in school

His facial Expression automatically Looks way more feminine and passive, like a low IQ slut
oh my god

View attachment 10757

View attachment 10760

what program did u use to morph?

View attachment 10757

View attachment 10760

I screamed irl when I saw that morph... brutal

View attachment 10757

View attachment 10760

I think if u made his upper lip a bit more fuller it would be even better