What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] how can i make a few hundred dollars or euros a month

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Flip stuff on ebay.

Test

Gigachad
Established Member

dn matter how old ya rly are if ya act like a kid and cant accept adult reality
go 2 work n ya will make money stop dreamin like a naive kid
i just want to be accountable to nobody and have money to do and go wherever i want. i dont want to work in an estrogenic workplace with estrogenic faggots all day you wageslave cuck

i just want to be accountable to nobody and have money to do and go wherever i want. i dont want to work in an estrogenic workplace with estrogenic faggots all day you wageslave cuck
2 bad u cant always get what ya want especialy if what u want is a fantasy lol
grow up

Rei

Tomboys <3
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Just put him on ignore... Vermin don't deserve attention.

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Test

Gigachad
Established Member

i blame my parents for making me incel and not being able to make money off my looks

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

john

|| Μετανοήστε ή χαθείτε ||
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Just pull off the pedo scam. Blackboyo from .me made quite a lot of money through this.

Search for some old pedophiles on the internet, give them your fake whatsapp number.

Start flirting with them, then when they start talking sexually with you... after a few messages send them a fake pic of small breasts.
Later on if they ask for more nudes or for your vagina, try to act mad on them on purpose... then ransom them with money... and if they refuse to send you the money, just threaten them that you'll call your Dad and even the police for demanding under-aged nudes from a young girl (I think Blackboyo drained 300 bucks from one of the guys he scammed). (I don't advocate for such practice, do this at your own risks).

Test

Gigachad
Established Member

Just pull off the pedo scam. Blackboyo from .me made quite a lot of money through this.

Search for some old pedophiles on the internet, give them your fake whatsapp number.

Start flirting with them, then when they start talking sexually with you... after a few messages send them a fake pic of small breasts.
Later on if they ask for more nudes or for your vagina, try to act mad on them on purpose... then ransom them with money... and if they refuse to send you the money, just threaten them that you'll call your Dad and even the police for demanding under-aged nudes from a young girl (I think Blackboyo drained 300 bucks from one of the guys he scammed). (I don't advocate for such practice, do this at your own risks).
im not doing that

Test

Gigachad
Established Member

ill work part time for 600 euros a month which is enough for my food requirements