Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How could i improve besides obvious thin lips??

Make eyebrows more arched and higher
Eyelash extensions on outer eye to exaggerate the positive canthal tilt which gives a very fem look
Tan a little maybe
Lip fillers

87912557-closeup-shot-of-female-hands-presenting-something-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__267804__how-to-fix-broken-make-up-267804-1536963220742-main.700x0c-b9a0902ed681466d8f1720f5758bdf55.jpg
download.png

You have a very innocent looking face, which is good for women. Have no worries, but I understand if you want to improve.

In all honesty, I don’t think your lips are “obviously” thin. I’d say they look a little thin upon inspection, but it’s not something I noticed instantly. Either way, lip plumping agents / exfoliating your lips are two good softmaxes. Mewing is something that might help if you dedicate yourself to it.

As far as more serious treatments go, braces could also help. While braces cannot give true forward growth in adults (forward advancement of the maxilla and potentially the zygos), they can move the alveolar ridge forward, meaning your teeth and gum line could advance forward (this would push your lips further out to reveal more of the “pinkish” skin).

more serious procedures would be double jaw surgery, lefort 1 Osteotomy, and other very-invasive procedures that you DO NOT need.

Make eyebrows more arched and higher
Eyelash extensions on outer eye to exaggerate the positive canthal tilt which gives a very fem look
Tan a little maybe
Lip fillers
Why tan? I think her coloring is pretty solid. Red hair + light eyes + bright white skin

Why tan? I think her coloring is pretty solid. Red hair + light eyes + bright white skin
I said a "little maybe"
Not a big deal in her case it's up to her personal decision

You have a very innocent looking face, which is good for women. Have no worries, but I understand if you want to improve.

In all honesty, I don’t think your lips are “obviously” thin. I’d say they look a little thin upon inspection, but it’s not something I noticed instantly. Either way, lip plumping agents / exfoliating your lips are two good softmaxes. Mewing is something that might help if you dedicate yourself to it.

As far as more serious treatments go, braces could also help. While braces cannot give true forward growth in adults (forward advancement of the maxilla and potentially the zygos), they can move the alveolar ridge forward, meaning your teeth and gum line could advance forward (this would push your lips further out to reveal more of the “pinkish” skin).

more serious procedures would be double jaw surgery, lefort 1 Osteotomy, and other very-invasive procedures that you DO NOT need.
Cry me a river and call me cowboy ram but damn you just went full simp mode these darn bed wenches don't need no looksmaxing advice. Just spread them cheeks or in this case post their face and voila in come the simps writing a gosh darn novel for these hoes