Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how did astro do this???

the most interesting transformation to me in this photo is the eye area. how do u think he went from cuck eyes to chad? just mewing or do u think he bone smashed too?59E470F8-F024-476F-95CB-C1EB60FF128C.png

I'm surprised to see how his nasolabial folds also faded slightly. He looks younger and than before.
I believe his face widened too. Actual chad. Perfect example of looksmaxxing and ascension.

I'm surprised to see how his nasolabial folds also faded slightly. He looks younger and than before.
I believe his face widened too. Actual chad. Perfect example of looksmaxxing and ascension.
yeah i see he's disliked in this forum but i actually respect that he's one of the VERY few people in this looksmaxxing community that ACTUALLY looksmaxed. he ascended insanely well no doubt about It

yeah i see he's disliked in this forum but i actually respect that he's one of the VERY few people in this looksmaxxing community that ACTUALLY looksmaxed. he ascended insanely well no doubt about It

admin pls delete 3 of these 4 responses, idk why It posted It 4 times @Neo @admin

Yes but he's also a slimy cocksucking liar.
Shady stuff is going on in his life.
He did ascend,and without surgeries at that,good for him.
But that doesn't mean we should like him.
I don't like him.

Yes but he's also a slimy cocksucking liar.
Shady stuff is going on in his life.
He did ascend,and without surgeries at that,good for him.
But that doesn't mean we should like him.
I don't like him.
wym by "shady stuff going on in his life"
do you know him personally or smth jfl

me too, but i didn't see anything weird going on. one thing that caught my attention is how "narcy" he is when he goes online on discord. but apart from that i didn't see anything out of the norm
He's mentally unstable and has multiple different personalities.
He lies about many things,
Tries to trick people into trying potentially dangerous looksmaxxing methods before he does himself to see if it's safe
Overall not someone you wanna have around.

I’m a vain person. I like my looks and I like to improve it. I am not narcissistic.

Narcissistic people lack empathy and only think for themselves. Matter fact they don’t even care what others think of themselves. How could they? They are perfection.

Me? No. I always reflect on what people say.

So no. I’m not narcissistic.

Also my discord is a whole different community. With different lingo and different humor. Everything on there is either shit posting or in good fun. Some info. But mostly to f**k around. It’s to have fun.
whats ur 2d4d ratio

Anyways to answer your question. I’m very open to everything I ever did. I won’t hide information. I share everything. All you gotta do is watch my videos and listen to me. That’s what I did. It’s forever online.
also whats ur wrist circumference

Honestly shut the f**k up. You are the most draining member here. You are spreading some false narrative and it’s obvious. “Lies”. Explain the lies. Prove the lies. Show your statements as reality. Just f**k off honestly. I love my community and I won’t let your types ruin it. I’ll always be confrontational when it comes to my reputation. Just stop. I don’t lie. I haven’t lied when it comes to my journey and I definitely don’t f*****g make people test looksmax methods with out me trying first.

Case in point. I did bonesmash before I ever f*****g mentioned it to anyone. And even before I talked about it wasn’t sure if I should for awhile.

Anyways prove your statements or it’s lies.
You did lie,and you lie all the f*****g time.
Anybody who has been around you for 5 f*****g minutes knows this.
You denied anything about bonesmashing for a while even though I saw with my own eyes you doing it.
You tried to delete all traces of you mentioning bonesmashing.
You delete all the comments that aren't adoring fans on your channel.
You censor and block people for having opinions you don't like.
About the other stuff you said good for you man keep it up,see where it takes you.
I hope you get better mentally,because I'm not trying to get on your nerves.
But you do have serious issues,that make your interactions with people awkward.
You are obviously a true narcissist,so much so that you get angry and attack people with all you have when they say something that will hurt your ego.

Anyways to answer your question. I’m very open to everything I ever did. I won’t hide information. I share everything. All you gotta do is watch my videos and listen to me. That’s what I did. It’s forever online.
It's not forever online,
Several of your videos are taken down we all know why.
I'm not accusing you of hiding looksmax information I never have.
Your inconsistency within what you say and your emotional incontinence is what is costing you your reputation.
I don't hate you,
I'm not jealous of you,
I even take example of your ascension to be honest.
I used to follow you on YouTube Instagram etc. too
But I don't like you,because of what I stated above.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks m8

I forgot to add to this.

Consider this. You know me based on a persona. How I type. Which isn’t how I am in real life. Why is it people who I’m close to don’t consider me narcissistic? Friends. Girlfriend. family. Why? Is it maybe they know the full picture. The full person I am.

When you don’t even have a clue. You are basically blindfolded in one eye thinking you can it a 🎯. You don’t have the full information of my personality. As long as you are behind a screen. Seeing me through videos. You cant Possibly Know the real me

So how can you possibly know what I am?

The ironical story writes its self.
Sorry didn't read too long.
But I see that your attitude towards things like what I said is changing which is good.
A year ago's astro would be angry,rude and pointlessly neurotic.
Keep it up,no hate.
I think your girlfriend impacted you in a positive way.