[Serious] How did you find out about the blackpill / looksmaxxing?

Shrek

frankyangmaxxing [NoFap God]
Established Member
I found out about it by seeing someone mention it on the red pill subreddit

I googled it and found lookism and saw threads on mewing, tinder experiments, orb etc.

wbu?

Bengt

Established Member
First 50 Members
Established Member
Through ER video.

xDNickGurr

200ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Established Member
Restricted
I was browsing r/TheRedPill to try to become a redpilled slayer and saw them talking about incels then i found incels forum

i posted my pic on looksmax in 2018, got roasted by Nibba and others and been shitposting and rotting since

Bengt

Established Member
First 50 Members
Established Member
I was browsing r/TheRedPill to try to become a redpilled slayer and saw them talking about incels then i found incels forum

i posted my pic on looksmax in 2018, got roasted by Nibba and others and been shitposting and rotting since
What was your name, man.

xDNickGurr

200ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Established Member
Restricted
I joined around the same time as Extra Chromosome and one of the first shitposts I made was me and him posting pictures of assasinated women

Boyo

𝕀𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•—π•– 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙?
I am actually not sure about the exact moment I found it.
I watched FaceandLMS from the very first video, in my red pill phase tho.

Boyo

𝕀𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•—π•– 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙?
Only in early 2019/late 2018 did I delve into lookism shit

Rkelly

Established Member
Face and LMS vids kicked it off for me
Before that it was actually just trying to look better and I kept trying to improve my jawline
Eventually I stumbled on mewing waaay before it blew up then the face and LMS WAW 1.0
Boom then I was blackpill and looks concerned
Ascending ever since

Slayer

I always knew about the redpill and PUA because i always saw all these alpha channels on Youtbe, but i never paid too much attention to it tbh.

In 2017 a video about incels and Elliot Rodger came up in my youtube recommendations and i watched it, i remember browsing r/incels shortly before reddit banned it, i didnt even know what reddit was before that jfl.

After that i forget about it, i started to browse r/Nofap and later i found the r/Truerateme subreddit somehow, after browsing the sub i realized some of the dudes were incels, i remember i saw someone on a post asking if there were some good places to learn about looks theory and someone metioned Lookism.net, thats how i found about PSL around January 2018.

I don't remember much about it, but i remember i would spend a lot of time browsing the site amazed by all the theories, i remember that i would click in the "Image feed" tab and there was a lot of crazy shit, i mainly browsed Shitty Advice but tbh i barely remember.

Eventually i realized there was another forum, Looksmax.me, and started browsing there as well, i remember a lot of people had avis of FatmanO and Arcbrah jfl, i lurked some time and then i created an account in 15 April, 1 day after @Bengt created his account.

I remember talking in the chatroom with Bengt, Horseface and Androidcel.

The forum has changed a lot tbh ngl...

xDNickGurr

200ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Established Member
Restricted
I always knew about the redpill and PUA because i always saw all these alpha channels on Youtbe, but i never paid too much attention to it tbh.

In 2017 a video about incels and Elliot Rodger came up in my youtube recommendations and i watched it, i remember browsing r/incels shortly before reddit banned it, i didnt even know what reddit was before that jfl.

After that i forget about it, i started to browse r/Nofap and later i found the r/Truerateme subreddit somehow, after browsing the sub i realized some of the dudes were incels, i remember i saw someone on a post asking if there were some good places to learn about looks theory and someone metioned Lookism.net, thats how i found about PSL around January 2018.

I don't remember much about it, but i remember i would spend a lot of time browsing the site amazed by all the theories, i remember that i would click in the "Image feed" tab and there was a lot of crazy shit, i mainly browsed Shitty Advice but tbh i barely remember.

Eventually i realized there was another forum, Looksmax.me, and started browsing there as well, i remember a lot of people had avis of FatmanO and Arcbrah jfl, i lurked some time and then i created an account in 15 April, 1 day after @Bengt created his account.

I remember talking in the chatroom with Bengt, Horseface and Androidcel.

The forum has changed a lot tbh ngl...
nice try NewPhag, your join date is tomorrow