Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How do you cope with existing?

Fat

I have been coping for around 4-5 years now with coupious amounts of alcohol and cocaine.
Literally getting piss drunk every weekend, then compensating with coke until I cant sleep for 2-3 days. Then I get such insane withdrawals I cant even move without feeling like I am getting a heart attack, I also feel an extreme amount of depression. Last time I even jumped off a bridge on the way home from the party, f*****g stupid. It was so deep and the jump wast high so I just had to swim back and go home in the middle of the night drenched. Im getting poorer now though and I cant even cope. How the f**k do I stay alive? Is there anything to get a will to exist again? I havnt been loved in over 6 years.

Pretty sure that coke and alcohol makes u even more depressed when their effects disappear... First step would be getting rid of that shit.

I get plenty of money pledged on my onlyfans 🙂 so i guess i don't have to drink copious amounts of alcohol and destroy my liver like a maniac. Also cba to type, but you are just an miserable inkwell so that's why you have no women interested in you!

I get plenty of money pledged on my onlyfans 🙂 so i guess i don't have to drink copious amounts of alcohol and destroy my liver like a maniac. Also cba to type, but you are just an miserable inkwell so that's why you have no women interested in you!
This is not helpful to a person in his situation.

I have been coping for around 4-5 years now with coupious amounts of alcohol and cocaine.
Literally getting piss drunk every weekend, then compensating with coke until I cant sleep for 2-3 days. Then I get such insane withdrawals I cant even move without feeling like I am getting a heart attack, I also feel an extreme amount of depression. Last time I even jumped off a bridge on the way home from the party, f*****g stupid. It was so deep and the jump wast high so I just had to swim back and go home in the middle of the night drenched. Im getting poorer now though and I cant even cope. How the f**k do I stay alive? Is there anything to get a will to exist again? I havnt been loved in over 6 years.
Go to therapy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty sure that coke and alcohol makes u even more depressed when their effects disappear... First step would be getting rid of that shit.

Tru bro

knowing that this reality is temporary, and the thousand years of Christ is imminent. The only love you require is from yourself and Yahweh. Being desperate for love from others won't solve your problems as it's just a form of cope. As a free person with a legience to no country and no man I am truly free. True love cannot exist in this reality with a woman due to feminism, social media, Hollywierd, the Zionist Jews complete control of this earth, and with the fast decline of morals and ethics. Women are lost souls with the exception of non-progressive Amish women. Therefore, attempting to endlessly improve yourself for women is illogical and pointless. The same goes for trying to impress other men. If one believes in Yahweh, is saved and leads a moral life according to biblical teachings and knowing this life is temporary then one can live a fulfilled life with purpose.

Any moron can become rich in famous within this reality by selling their soul to the devil and have as many women as they desire but they will never be satisfied and doom is inevitable no matter what technology, or methods they use. I would say do your best to free yourself and become self-sufficient, have no attachment to any country or political affiliation, seek as much truth as possible, read all the books of the bible, pray, ask for forgiveness and become saved.