Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How is it possible

Contacts and looksmatch with Jenna?

• Yes, he wears eye contacts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mogs Jenna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dandelions

Bonesmashing Everyday Until I Get Lean
Reputable
Established
for a Dominican Republic born man like Julio Rodriguez to have colored eyes? Is he wearing contacts? And do you think he is looksmatched with Jenna Ortega?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_5437.jpegIMG_4876.jpeg

Julio Rodríguez: 6’3
Jenna Ortega: 5’2

@pookiebear do you find Dominican Republic born MLB superstar 6’3 230 pounds of pure muscle multi millionaire statusmaxxed Julio Rodríguez attractive? What would you rate him? @Ariellebell123 @monalabelle

for a Dominican Republic born man like Julio Rodriguez to have colored eyes? Is he wearing contacts? And do you think he is looksmatched with Jenna Ortega?
that is quiet common in brazil, mixed people. But i dont know if he is wearing one.

that is quiet common in brazil, mixed people. But i dont know if he is wearing one.
What would you rate Julio ?

Particularly,most women are boneless and are only found attractive due to lower standarts. So to me he mogs. Jena son will be a incel.

Bad ahell
Yeah for real, imagine how lucky her future boyfriend is.
somewhere around 7
Based, I’d say 7.5-8 though considering he’s a Dominican Republican with colored eyes and is an MLB superstar who is 6’3 230 pounds of pure muscle and already signed a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars, plus he has a mogger deep high T voice and physique.

Yeah for real, imagine how lucky her future boyfriend is.

Based, I’d say 7.5-8 though considering he’s a Dominican Republican with colored eyes and is an MLB superstar who is 6’3 230 pounds of pure muscle and already signed a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars, plus he has a mogger deep high T voice and physique.
🍩

If Julio and Jenna had kids, they’d be the most mogger Spanishers to ever walk on Earth. A lot of people from the state of Houston, California, and Miami are browncel mexicans, but Julio Jr would absolutely mog. He would be 6’1 which is the ideal height, with his Dominican Republic born dads colored eyes and wide jaw, same with Jenna’s wide jaw plus she has slightly whiter coloring.

If Julio and Jenna had kids, they’d be the most mogger Spanishers to ever walk on Earth. A lot of people from the state of Houston, California, and Miami are browncel mexicans, but Julio Jr would absolutely mog. He would be 6’1 which is the ideal height, with his Dominican Republic born dads colored eyes and wide jaw, same with Jenna’s wide jaw plus she has slightly whiter coloring.
6’1 avg height in 2024 tbh

you overestimate jena

Cope, girls don’t really care about height that much.

No, she’s a stacy. Keep on coping but I’ll continue to call her a stacy like she really is. 6psl
Kinda true but there is a minimum height you have to be

"Girls don't care about height" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kinda true but there is a minimum height you have to be
Yea my bad, if you’re atleast 5’7 the only thing that matters afterwards is face. But for guys like 6’3 Dominican Republic born MLB star Julio Rodríguez , their height haloes them because they stand out more on the field.

latino people's admixture is european (medditeranean)+ Native American+ African so it's defintely possible he is not wearing contacts.

brown skin, his nose and high zygo aren't exactly exclusive to white bodys. Did i interpreted you incorrectly?
A white man stuck in an ethnics body.

Yes, he’s an ethnic with colored eyes. He’s an ethnic stuck in a white mans body, or if you will, A white man stuck in an ethnics body.
understood. I would not call a whole body white due the only the eyes, but i understood you. Allright

understood. I would not call a whole body white due the only the eyes, but i understood you. Allright
Some people think it is white exclusive trait I think

Bro must go to a model school if he sees 6’3 Wide Jawed Lean Ethnic Chadlites with colored eyes every day.
He has always been delusional a little.

I stopped seeing him a reputable when he credited Chico's beauty to a balance of Asian features.

That's just me though, not saying he really is, I just think that