Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much growth is left?

JohnWickTheLegend

Alright guys, just a quick question: How tall will I grow? Some numbers: newborn 21.2 inches, 12 year old 5'2.5, 13 year old 5'4, 5'7 as a 14 year old, today 15 years old in a month 16, standing at about 5'7.5 - 5'8.
So if anyone could guess a final height by those numbers I'd appreciate it, because I wanna know if I should reproduce or not.

How tall are/were your parents?

Sorry champ, I don't think you'll make it above 6'.

You'll be 5'10" maximum if you're lucky.

because I wanna know if I should reproduce or not.
Your state of success/unsuccess with women will let you know whether you should reproduce or not. Dw.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How tall are/were your parents?

Sorry champ, I don't think you'll make it above 6'.

You'll be 5'10" maximum if you're lucky.

Your state of success/unsuccess with women will let you know whether you should reproduce or not. Dw.
May I ask you why I can the 6' range? I'm living in Germany and judging by my percentile growth being 6' or taller is logical, I was always slightly above average and the average in Germany is 5'11

May I ask you why I can the 6' range? I'm living in Germany and judging by my percentile growth being 6' or taller is logical, I was always slightly above average and the average in Germany is 5'11

I think you aren't gonna be above 6', because I was like 5'11" - 6' myself when I was 16 yo. Right now I'm 18 yo and only 186 cm.
How can you say your height is above average, when in fact (according to you) the average height in Germany is 5'11"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you aren't gonna be above 6', because I was like 5'11" - 6' myself when I was 16 yo. Right now I'm 18 yo and only 186 cm.
How can you say your height is above average, when in fact (according to you) the average height in Germany is 5'11"?
I was talking about the heights when I was younger, e.g. 12 or 13 even 14, I was slightly above average at those times

Alright guys, just a quick question: How tall will I grow? Some numbers: newborn 21.2 inches, 12 year old 5'2.5, 13 year old 5'4, 5'7 as a 14 year old, today 15 years old in a month 16, standing at about 5'7.5 - 5'8.
So if anyone could guess a final height by those numbers I'd appreciate it, because I wanna know if I should reproduce or not.
nobody knows

It only depends on the height of your parents, stop coping and tell us your parents height

It depends on your estrogen levels, and your estrogen receptor density

From 16 to 19 i didnt grow at all from 5’8
Then I grew to 5’10 in the year since

Back