Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much is this website worth

@admin I want to buy it
Not sure about how much it is worth.
But I do know that admin told us that he pays 80 USD per year for this site, so that we can use it.
And I'm pretty sure this site was created around last year June or July... so he has to spend around a total of 160 USD by the end of this year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure about how much it is worth.
But I do know that admin told us that he pays 80 USD per year for this site, so that we can use it.
And I'm pretty sure this site was created around last year June or July... so he has to spend around a total of 160 USD by the end of this year.
It’s a .com so it’s like 5 dollars minimum maybe more with whatever extra BS he employs

Looksmaxxing as a term is gaining popularity

Owning looksmaxxing.com is actually a lot more valuable than you might think

:KannaSip:

I wouldn’t do anything I’d just keep it running the same as it is

Considering I have 1,698 posts and 66 threads...
It could be worth up to $10 grand on a bad day.

Plus, the Jews would never sell the website to someone they can’t control like me