Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much is this website worth

2,000-10,000 bucks.

But I do know that admin told us that he pays 80 USD per year for this site, so that we can use it.
but what if he doesn't pay this year?? will this forum get shut down?? BRUTAL
@admin wake up u b***h

but what if he doesn't pay this year?? will this forum get shut down?? BRUTAL
@admin wake up u b***h
I would be relived seeing my embarrassing posts erased from the internet, especially when they're easily accessible via search engines.

If I sold it to you what would you even do with it, actually curious
n***a sell me the forum or at least give me co-ownership or sum, you have it completely abandoned 😕

Reactions: Neo
co-ownership
so you can become co-owner just like Gestapo the co-owner of lookism :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
so you can become co-owner just like Gestapo the co-owner of lookism :ROFLMAO:
zHYfo5r.gif

JFL @ admin warning OP and locking the thread 😂

n***a sell me the forum or at least give me co-ownership or sum, you have it completely abandoned 😕
I think @Pendejo should take over as @admin. All @admin would need to do is change the email and password and PM pendejo the details.

Wait fr? Yeah for sure, you can give it to me if you don’t want it anymore.
I'll still keep admin access myself but I'm happy to pass it on to someone as I don't have the time to run a forum honestly

I'll still keep admin access myself but I'm happy to pass it on to someone as I don't have the time to run a forum honestly
Oh I see, sounds good, but don’t you think it would be more convenient to give me admin permissions on this account than having to share your account tho?

Oh I see, sounds good, but don’t you think it would be more convenient to give me admin permissions on this account than having to share your account tho?
I meant that we would both have admin access

I meant that we would both have admin access
Haha I get you, you quoting @Alcibiades post got me thinking you actually meant that 😂

But yeah go ahead bro, btw could you give me admin on the Discord server too? I figured out that putting it on Disboard would be a good way to get new people joining the server and, consequently, the forum, but it should be revamped first tbh.