Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to fix profile?

JackHanma

Proud LGBTQP+ supporter
My chin is my main issue, jaw looks ok from the front but if I get a chin implant I might get jaw too. I’m worried I’m a bad candidate for chin implant, I think I have more of a recessed jaw than a weak chin and my chin itself is actually pretty strongly projecting. My jawline is a bit weak from the side too.

My chin is my main issue, jaw looks ok from the front but if I get a chin implant I might get jaw too. I’m worried I’m a bad candidate for chin implant, I think I have more of a recessed jaw than a weak chin and my chin itself is actually pretty strongly projecting. My jawline is a bit weak from the side too.

sort of hard to tell with ur facial hair blocking but ur side profile looks decent

You can get jaw angle implants to get a taller ramus and more angular gonial region.

I think chin shape is more your problem than sagittal projection. But facial hair is in the way and distorts things tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can get jaw angle implants to get a taller ramus and more angular gonial region.

I think chin shape is more your problem than sagittal projection. But facial hair is in the way and distorts things tbh
I think I need my chin to move forward *and* down, but from what I’ve read it seems the latter is impossible

Can’t really tell unless your head is in neutral position.

1DEF6776-ACD5-49BB-9A4B-660A756FA5E8.jpegRotated to mimic your natural head position. It’s not exact, but it’s close. There’s a good chance you’d look better in that pic if your head was already in the right position because rotating pictures doesn’t give you a real 100% representation.
Judging by these pictures... double jaw surgery, ideally with CCW rotation

Jaw surgery might be needed for implants to look good in his case. I can’t tell without a better picture (head is definitely tilted up in the first pic), but I think his gonial angle is pretty high.... possibly too high to really benefit from angle implants right now