Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HOW TO GET A FAKE PRESCRIPTION

its very easy to make an authentic looking prescription

however I was told that pharmacists use a database to check if your prescription is valid. not fully sure though

if this is because you want flurbiprofen I have a source for that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
can u elab on this... I also want to buy other stuffs....things are much cheaper at pharmacy
like, if you know your way around photoshop its very easy to fake a prescription. literally google "prescription template" and there's tons you can use

but it doesn't matter since they have databases to check if your prescription is valid
1628189876078.png

in countries like mexico and thailand they don't give a shit about this. there's lots of corrupt doctors and clinics that will just give you whatever you want without a prescription

source is called "qingdao sigma chemical"

they look sketchy as f**k but they're actually legit. they supply to actual researchers and american universities. people from thinksteroids.com also posted HPLC and blood tests on their HGH and steroids. all great results

Proof?

There are many vendors like that

Ive bought from a similiar website

And it was all faked

ou wont become taller by flurbiprofen
Don't want to regret later,so I'll try whatever I can, at least can pull out some clavicles or jaw gain...something better than nothing
I can't cope with being 5'7 tbh

looksmax.me cope
thread 'bout Flurbiprofen was posted in 2019, when .me was a pretty decent place ig
now it's full off shit threads and 15yos obsessed with male models and mog battles..
i think this is perfect place tbh

j.PNG

Proof?

There are many vendors like that

Ive bought from a similiar website

And it was all faked
HGH blood tests
1359_6948f677d3aaee0c1927751f1dfa298c_t.jpeg
FDC8FF3F-0C6F-4DB9-B8F2-BFBF5FB1AFD3.jpeg
E82B373D-D62B-4F90-B58E-08FCB6A34973.jpeg

anavar HPLC test
1623258496575.png

aromasin HPLC test
exemestane.png

supplies to american universities and researchers
1622398311991.png

you can read more feedback on them at https://thinksteroids.com/community/ and https://fr.thinksteroids.com/community/

I personally got carpal tunnel after taking 10 IU of their GH daily. I was diagnosed with it by a cardiologist

Don't want to regret later,so I'll try whatever I can, at least can pull out some clavicles or jaw gain...something better than nothing
I can't cope with being 5'7 tbh

What most idiots of thos site dont rralize is that height growth is 85% determined by your estrogen related genes

It also thus determined by the ratio of your homo sapiens/neanderthal genes

Africans and dravidian nordics grow so tall because their low to zero amount of neanderthal DNA

Neanderthal DNA is recessive and primitive, its more affirmartive to estrogens than to androgens

Most humans and especially asians carry only little androgen related genes, the information within their Y chromsome is not adjusted to androgenism, hence their stubby estrogenic and at the same time primitive-neanderthalic proportions (short stubby limbs, narrow sloped shoulders, long narrow trunk)

In order to achieve drastic height growth (25-35cm) you would need to rewrite the information stored in your Y chromsome along with a core III modulation and a total genotype change

This could theoretically COMPLETELY remodell your whole skeleton and your skeletalmuscular structure

It could also rapidly alter your facial structure (your facial structure could become more forward grown/caucasoid/negroid)

The only 2 problems:

It is incredible hard

It would most likely mess up your vital organs

In order to achieve drastic height growth (25-35cm) you would need to rewrite the information stored in your Y chromsome along with a core III modulation and a total genotype change
HOLY SHIT!! mirin ur dark knowledge so hard
but it's not possible to change or rewrite chromosome ig
waiting so much for your "core III modulation and fgf modulators mega threads"

The only 2 problems:

It is incredible hard

It would most likely mess up your vital organs
what is the procedure?
anyway I don't want to live past 40,
I would gladly live 30 years as 6'5 than 100 years as 5'7...

Just go to india.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Looksmaxxing 17
N Looksmaxxing 7