Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m a 14 and a half (M) and 5’3. Any way i can increase my height????

Jafarjafar

I’m 14 and a half and 5’3 (160 cm). My mom is 158 cm and my dad is 173 cm. My older brother (18) is 173 cm and my uncle from my mothers side is also 173 cm. My brother hit his growth spurt and became 170 cm when he was 14. Any way I can achieve this??

Take Aromatise Inhibitors (Aromasin) and HGH (if poor MK-677) Research chemicals and try to reduce side effects as much as possible

you are so dumb for worrying about your height, you should be worrying about your body instead. after all, you might just grow

graph.jpg
As you can see your height will be 5'7-5'8. Dont worry i also at the same height. Im severly depressed bc of this and gonna kms:):bloat:

graph.jpg
As you can see your height will be 5'7-5'8. Dont worry i also at the same height. Im severly depressed bc of this and gonna kms:):bloat:
5'7 5'8 is a decent height. you're depressed because you are always comfortable. dont allow yourself to be lazy. also do not forgive yourself for your mistakes, it's your responsibility to cover them.

graph.jpg
Killing yourself is the easy way out. Don't be a f*****g pussy. You have capabilities to change if you put in the hard work.

Brother don´t take that shit that those people are suggesting, it is very dangerous and has many side effects and don´t be depressed over anything. You still have a lot of time to grow. And here are some things to maxximise your growth:

1. sleep 8+ a day
2. don´t eat any food 2-3 hours before you go to sleep
3. start exercising about 3 times a week. you can hit the gym or do calisthenics
4. eat healthy nutritional food (watch some youtube videos about a healthy diet that maxximises growth)
just live a healthy lifestyle to maximize the human growth hormone, which is responsible for your growth.

5. special tipp start sprinting: it increases human growth hormone by three or fourfold if you sprint correctly. It isn´t important how fast you are, but rather how much effort you put into it and how close to failure you can come
my routine is:
20-30 seconds all-out sprinting
90-120 seconds rest
and repeat this process 8-10 times for maximum results. And this one workout do 2-3 times a week

And really dont stress out too much about height. At youre age I was almost similar to youre height. I think it was 5´5. Now at 17 years
I´m 5´11 and I´m still growing. Height is important, but often times we overlook qualities that are much more important than height, like confidence, good looks, intelligence, athletic and so on

But still good luck brother with youre height journey :barrett:

Last edited: