Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don't understand how girls can use filters...

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
Established
I'm going to try to write this without sounding like a pick me "I'm better because I don't use filters and wear make up" bitch but God, I don't understand how they do it. Whenever I try to use a filter on a photo or tiktok it gives me such an insane amount dysmorphia, even with makeup, Realising that I don't actually look like this just breaks me. If I post a tiktok with a bunch of makeup and filters I'd feel like such a catfish and would be scared to meet up with people irl. This is why I turn to looksmaxxing rather than makeup, it feels so much more satisfying knowing that this is my natural face and I'm comfortable with it. I will never shame girls who do wear makeup though, makeup is effort and it's admirable how some women wake up and manage to put it on everyday, like I'll wear makeup on a night out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Quncho Off-Topic 3
James Othy Off-Topic 6
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
Whitepill Off-Topic 2