[It's Over] I got caught on Tantan

john

The Faithful
Established Member
It's over. My dreaded, stupid school friends (only around 7 friends) found my account on Tantan.
Idk, what they'll do now.

They promised me that they won't spread it everywhere, which i trust, but they are a bunch of retards ngl.

All of them are coping, curry manlets who bully and interrupt cunts for are dating. Probably out of jealousy.
I'm not sure why...

What is even more annoying is their curry talk, chats and accent.
Their roasts are foid level iq and they laugh and jest at the most unfunniest stuff.

I've already deleted my Tantan account though, gooks suck anyways, just used it for fun to see if there is anything worthy.

I swear after i fully finish my high school exams and go to uni, i'm gonna leave those cunts and have fewer friends, which is totally fine.
I want to fully forget these abominations and live a life with fewer but good friends, just like you guys on this forum.

Somebody help me, tell me what I can do. Much appreciated.

Shrek

frankyangmaxxing
It's over. My dreaded, stupid school friends (only around 7 friends) found my account on Tantan.
Idk, what they'll do now.

They promised me that they won't spread it everywhere, which i trust, but they are a bunch of retards ngl.

All of them are coping, curry manlets who bully and interrupt cunts for are dating. Probably out of jealousy.
I'm not sure why...

What is even more annoying is their curry talk, chats and accent.
Their roasts are foid level iq and they laugh and jest at the most unfunniest stuff.

I've already deleted my Tantan account though, gooks suck anyways, just used it for fun to see if there is anything worthy.

I swear after i fully finish my high school exams and go to uni, i'm gonna leave those cunts and have fewer friends, which is totally fine.
I want to fully forget these abominations and live a life with fewer but good friends, just like you guys on this forum.

Somebody help me, tell me what I can do. Much appreciated.
who gives a fuck

they are going to say shit because you are using a dating app that 90% of people use?

john

The Faithful
Established Member
who gives a fuck

they are going to say shit because you are using a dating app that 90% of people use?
True, they're all coping curry manlets who've never had women before.
I'm definitely leaving them after hs, i already have quite a lot of friends, like around 5 good ones plus you guys.
They are toxic with one another and just low iq, i'm just friends with them cause i had no =one to talk with when i moved into that school.

Shrek

frankyangmaxxing
True, they're all coping curry manlets who've never had women before.
I'm definitely leaving them after hs, i already have quite a lot of friends, like around 5 good ones plus you guys.
They are toxic with one another and just low iq, i'm just friends with them cause i had no =one to talk with when i moved into that school.
ditch those cucks

Bengt

Established Member
First 50 Members
Established Member
I wish I had friends.
X(

Deleted Member 295

Verloren zwar doch unbesiegt.
Established Member
Who cares man.
I'd pretend to be searching something on my gallery and "Accidentally" show them my dick pics.
That'd definitely settle things

Bengt

Established Member
First 50 Members
Established Member

john

The Faithful
Established Member
Why the sick reaction though?
Puke for desiring more and more friends. More friends = more commotion. But 7 good friends rather than 70 stupid friends is better.

Rkelly

Established Member
Having 5 to 15 friends in life is enough. I hope you have at least 5.
True
But those friends should be real friends. Friends in time of need not just fun.
Many of my friends would even wish to sleep with my girlfriend behind my back......sad

Why would they make fun of you Trying to get girls?

Deleted Member 295

Established Member

Bengt

Established Member
First 50 Members
Established Member

john

The Faithful
Established Member
True
Many of my friends would even wish to sleep with my girlfriend behind my back......sad

Damn, very sad to hear that your friends are adulterous, detrimental for friendship tbqh.
I thought you lived among friends who are cultured and conservative looking at you.
Oh yeah, since when did you get a gf bro...?
Idk why they make fun of not just me, but anyone in school for trying to get girls.
They probably cope with their looks and manletism, most of them are 3-4 PSL.

Deleted Member 295

Established Member
True

Forget about that man.
Don't place trust in anybody.
Always try to be in control of things.
I don't trust anyone or anything.
You have to take matters into your own hands.
If you leave it be good things won't happen.
The norm is disaster and chaos.
Good things will happen only if you force them to