Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have a serious question

domadaboss

m looking into dht blockers. Im 15, 5'9. You might say that you need dht for your crotch area developments and hair but im really developed already. Ive had a 7 inch penis since i was like 12 and im a have hair all over me and its growing fast, i can grow a full beard. Even with this my face looks like a girl and is extreamly feminine, my frame is also not masculine. Should i be taking dht blocker? Or what should i be taking to get rid of my feminine frame and face

m looking into dht blockers. Im 15, 5'9. You might say that you need dht for your crotch area developments and hair but im really developed already. Ive had a 7 inch penis since i was like 12 and im a have hair all over me and its growing fast, i can grow a full beard. Even with this my face looks like a girl and is extreamly feminine, my frame is also not masculine. Should i be taking dht blocker? Or what should i be taking to get rid of my feminine frame and face
most guys look feminine at 15

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
DHT is good since it extends the age of your growth plates, they are gonna fuse later in life

No, lol don't take that

@Shrek you're retarded if you disagree about Test being healthy.

@dohbeep instead of pressing that convenient little button, try opening your mouth son, I know excrement will pour out your shit-talking gob, but goodness me, have some f*****g balls.

@dohbeep instead of pressing that convenient little button, try opening your mouth son, I know excrement will pour out your shit-talking gob, but goodness me, have some f*****g balls.
I pressed your buttons too by the looks of it...

• Dislike
Ha-Ha, got me there! Witty of you, still a shit-talking Ignoramus, however.
damn I guess you must have a really high IQ. Will you try Silicon Valley betabuxxing?

• Dislike
damn I guess you must have a really high IQ. Will you try Silicon Valley betabuxxing?
What the hell are you talking about? Talking nonsense again...

What the hell are you talking about? Talking nonsense again...
You probably have a high confidence in your own intelligence . So get a STEM degree earn money then beta bux or surgerymax. What doesn’t make sense about that? I mean you’re the one saying I’m an ignoramus and that people are retarded etc. So it should be a cakewalk for you, genius

You’re here slinging playground insults around, saying everyone should be injecting Test - and that’s what your contribution is to the forum?

• Dislike
most guys look feminine at 15
iu

Back