Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have gained 2mm of palatal expansion by mewing

Acnno

˘˘˘what?˘˘˘
So, last time I checked my intermolar width it was 38mm [that was 6 months ago, I started mewing 1 year, 2 months ago or so].

I checked it again yesterday and it is 40mm, so that is 2mm of expansion (my tongue is on the roof 24/7 now + I have been slacking on chintucking a lot which means I could have gotten 1 more milimeter or even 2].

If you are wondering how I check my intermolar width, here you go: with a f*****g banana peel, what I do is; I bite the peel and then check the width with a ruler. :f:

Things I noticed regarding my face and other things: I have hollowish cheeks now under semi-good lightning, I can breathe easily though the nose now all the time without the tongue getting in my airway (which was the case when I started out).

So, last time I checked my intermolar width it was 38mm [that was 6 months ago, I started mewing 1 year, 2 months ago or so].

I checked it again yesterday and it is 40mm, so that is 2mm of expansion (my tongue is on the roof 24/7 now + I have been slacking on chintucking a lot which means I could have gotten 1 more milimeter or even 2].

If you are wondering how I check my intermolar width, here you go: with a f*****g banana peel, what I do is; I bite the peel and then check the width with a ruler. :f:

Things I noticed regarding my face and other things: I have hollowish cheeks now under semi-good lightning, I can breathe easily though the nose now all the time without the tongue getting in my airway (which was the case when I started out).
unnamed (3).gif

Back