What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I keep wasting my time, sitting depressed and sleeping

Nnn

I have one of the most important exams in the coming months, i should be studying and hustling all day but fuck

i have no DAMN ENERGY, MOTIVATION to do anything, I relapsed 10 minutes ago after a 12-day long streak...

I wake up at 10am eats in caloric surplus for height , then listens to depressing sad songs and takes a two hours nap , then lunch , then again music and nap
then I watch blackpill videos to drive myself crazy, and to hate the world, then stare at the night sky and think about the good old days, go to bed and on repeat

i can believe what I become, once I was a fighter, never gave up..
now look at me I'm lazy ass stupid ******

I'm so damn mentally exhausted, life is being so cruel

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Super Moderator
Established Member

Try doing shit you enjoy, old boy. I’m drunk right now but still willing to give a nigga advice or at least try so, old boys, hit me up if you ever need advice and I will try to help if possible.

pizza-san

Established Member

Try doing shit you enjoy, old boy. I’m drunk right now but still willing to give a nigga advice or at least try so, old boys, hit me up if you ever need advice and I will try to help if possible.
cute

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I have one of the most important exams in the coming months, i should be studying and hustling all day but fuck

i have no DAMN ENERGY, MOTIVATION to do anything, I relapsed 10 minutes ago after a 12-day long streak...

I wake up at 10am eats in caloric surplus for height , then listens to depressing sad songs and takes a two hours nap , then lunch , then again music and nap
then I watch blackpill videos to drive myself crazy, and to hate the world, then stare at the night sky and think about the good old days, go to bed and on repeat

i can believe what I become, once I was a fighter, never gave up..
now look at me I'm lazy ass stupid ******

I'm so damn mentally exhausted, life is being so cruel

do u have any hobbies? what are u interested in?

Reactions: Nnn

Nnn

I play guitar , did MMA before covid, soccer and stuffs

Thanks bro for asking

BouncyFunction

Established Member

A5762BE3-E85E-4699-AA91-80E6C70E70D8.jpeg
593146FB-B989-4991-8A81-D9DA3A005737.jpeg
the only thing that will satisfy Man is worshipping Allah alone and everything that comes under it

Reactions: Nnn

BouncyFunction

Established Member

Nihilism is a force that is the result of the modern predicament, and is every present bc we are in this modern world. You have a desire, a yearning for meaning. But you experience and feel meaningless day in day out. It causes this anxious feeling, this nervousness, constantly. Sooner or later, the world will have to deal with Nihilism. Drugs, sex and alcohol are not hiding places anymore.
D6EB05C6-A081-4B9D-9C70-93862388C004.gif

pizza-san

Established Member

Nihilism is a force that is the result of the modern predicament, and is every present bc we are in this modern world. You have a desire, a yearning for meaning. But you experience and feel meaningless day in day out. It causes this anxious feeling, this nervousness, constantly. Sooner or later, the world will have to deal with Nihilism. Drugs, sex and alcohol are not hiding places anymore.
View attachment 19882
ownnn

BouncyFunction

Established Member

View attachment 19882

Hououin Kyouma

I AM MAD SCIENTIST
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

View attachment 19882
That's a more simplistic explanation, but it's fairly sufficient