What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I only care about cultivating hyper-adaptability

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Being able to adapt to any circumstances presented to you is the only trait that matters. Looks, Money, Status, Intellect, etc. only have merit if they are combined with the ability to adapt.

For example, beauty standards deviate depending on what the culture sees as attractive. Hypergamy is only making things harder for men. Business markets changed evolve based on innovation injected into. Fame changes depending on masses are listening and interacting too. New knowledge is constantly being added to the collection understanding which can often change the bigger picture of certain topics.

The ability to understand and adapt to the circumstances you face is the key to life.

john

|| Μετανοήστε ή χαθείτε ||
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Brb adapting to my inceldom and trying to be more stoic about it.

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Brb adapting to my inceldom and trying to be more stoic about it.
You know how women think and act, you know how to manipulate them

john

Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

You know how women think and act, you know how to manipulate them
Ik, it was just a troll post, don't mind it.

I need surgery and resultingly, looks to manipulate women into doing what I want.

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Ik, it was just a troll post, don't mind it.

I need surgery and resultingly, looks to manipulate women into doing what I want.
No man, that's not i'm saying. reverse simp max.

john

Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

reverse simp max.
So just be invisible (but this time on purpose with the mindset)... kek.

You have at be a 7 PSL gigachad to have girls get mad over you being ignorant towards them.

If you try to pull of this reverse simping cringe on them as a sub-chad male... you'll just be left alone... and not a single woman will give a damn about your existence. They already have SO many other options to choose from. Female existence is never bland, compared to men.

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

So just be invisible (but this time on purpose with the mindset)... kek.

You have at be a 7 PSL gigachad to have girls get mad over you being ignorant towards them.

If you try to pull of this reverse simping cringe on them as a sub-chad male... you'll just be left alone... and not a single woman will give a damn about your existence. They already have SO many other options to choose from. Female existence is never bland, compared to men.
Inject T ASAP, john.

Just ignore them theory?
That's a Redpill cope.
Women want Long Term Relationships unless they're braindead feminist whores. Within Long Term Relationships women expect all men regardless of looks rating to simp for them, give them unlimited attention, spend money on them, get married so she can take half your shit + child support. etc. What I'm saying is pretend like you are going to provide those options but in order for her to gain access to those things she has to meet your list of expectations however you have to push back this end goal whilst still keeping her interested and involved.

For me, my requirements would be along of the lines of if a female wants my time in order to gain rapport and to develop the relationship seriously enough to get access to your money and shit. she has to fuck whenever I want, she has to be subservient, loyal, etc.. This means that in order to get my attention she needs to put in effort and commitment into getting it and thus she is getting programmed to put effort into you regardless of how many options she has elsewhere.

The true chads are dark triad.

Inject T ASAP, john.

Women want Long Term Relationships unless they're braindead feminist whores. Within Long Term Relationships women expect all men regardless of looks rating to simp for them, give them unlimited attention, spend money on them, get married so she can take half your shit + child support. etc. What I'm saying is pretend like you are going to provide those options but in order for her to gain access to those things she has to meet your list of expectations however you have to push back this end goal whilst still keeping her interested and involved.

For me, my requirements would be along of the lines of if a female wants my time in order to gain rapport and to develop the relationship seriously enough to get access to your money and shit. she has to fuck whenever I want, she has to be subservient, loyal, etc.. This means that in order to get my attention she needs to put in effort and commitment into getting it and thus she is getting programmed to put effort into you regardless of how many options she has elsewhere.

yooo yall are messed up in da head

dis prolly y u cant get gfs

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Being able to adapt to any circumstances presented to you is the only trait that matters. Looks, Money, Status, Intellect, etc. only have merit if they are combined with the ability to adapt.

For example, beauty standards deviate depending on what the culture sees as attractive. Hypergamy is only making things harder for men. Business markets changed evolve based on innovation injected into. Fame changes depending on masses are listening and interacting too. New knowledge is constantly being added to the collection understanding which can often change the bigger picture of certain topics.

The ability to understand and adapt to the circumstances you face is the key to life.
i dont even know what that means...

keep mewing

john

Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Trying to act dark triad... or even purposely diverting your original nature to something fake (like trying to be manipulative... just to appear dominant and powerful) is just another incel cope.

True chads don't need to do this, they can be gullible/low IQ. Only their physical appearance is what defines them as a chad and that's what makes women love them, regardless of how they behave. Speaking about behavior/conduct... let's not even talk about the autism pill.

They do stuff naturally, with ease... without any PUA or redpill autism in their heads about "muh, if I do this, if i program her... muh i hope i'm behaving alpha, she'll be loyal in no time"... lol.
braindead feminist whores
Even they want an LTR, but with a chad only.
Inject T ASAP, john.
A pathetic comeback when you're speechless for your rebuttal. Nice.

Rei

Tomboys <3
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Inject T ASAP, john.

I haven't given any attention to women in the slightest for the entirety of my life, yet here I am.

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Trying to act dark triad... or even purposely diverting your original nature to something fake (like trying to be manipulative... just to appear dominant and powerful) is just another incel cope.
I kinda agree with this however it's not relevant to my previous post. I hate how the PSL type in big bold text and they think that makes them dark triad.

What I'm proposing is a system, not a mindset or personality.

True chads don't need to do this, they can be gullible/low IQ. Only their physical appearance is what defines them as a chad and that's what makes women love them, regardless of how they behave. Speaking about behavior/conduct... let's not even talk about the autism pill.
But are the gullible/low IQ chads slaying???

Being a player or fuckboy is innately dark triad being a chad enables the player lifestyle.

Even they want an LTR, but with a chad only.
No hypergamy makes women leave you for chad. Also, women are willing to settle for a lower quality male if there's some type of benefit or incentive involved.

Don't even try and deny the beta bucks and alpha fucks rule.

SAINT CHADCEL

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

I haven't given any attention to women in the slightest for the entirety of my life, yet here I am.
I'm not saying to not give women any attention what I'm saying is flip their nature to benefit yourself.