Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I wanna make threads. Reccomend me a good format.

4lt

Ascending...
anyone have a good format idea? Maybe a simple, not complicated format and easy to read.
I wanna make threads. like good threads I hope.

1. INTRODUCTION
words words words words words

2. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO

wdyt about this one?

anyone have a good format idea? Maybe a simple, not complicated format and easy to read.

1. INTRODUCTION

2. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO

wdyt about this one?
looks good (y)

1. INTRODUCTION

2. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO

wdyt about this one?
make threads about how you feel/think about something you don't hear other people saying

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
on what part should I use spoilers?

dude what are you talking about hahaha

yea
put paragraphs of sections into spoilers so people can read it if they want

ok does this work

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You seem lost. all you do is make repetitive RETARDED threads

And then you pretend you don't know what I mean

You need to start thinking and exploring, it can't be forced. Reading, watching TV shows, movies, socializing, creative work will bring it out of you
I get what you mean now by this. And yes ofc ill read studys, vidios, etc about the topic of the thread i will make