Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i want a sugar mommy

RomanianCel

Banned
I'm a 22y old autistic, antisocial, loser, friendless neet who never had a job and i can't work a job because i will get fired on the first day ( i can't talk with people, anxiety and i will be a bad coworker)
5ft8, frauding 5ft10 with shoes
140lbs

I want a 35-45y old woman to save me , take care of me and be my gf , mommy type and let me be with her in her home so i won't become homeless
I will love her and keep the house clean ( househusband)

What are my chances?
I look like that

I WON'T WORK AND I WILL BE HOMELESS SO THAT IS MY ONLY OPTION
I ALSO LIKE THAT , IT'S MY FANTASY

1723120041946.jpeg

I'm a 22y old autistic, antisocial, loser, friendless neet who never had a job and i can't work a job because i will get fired on the first day ( i can't talk with people, anxiety and i will be a bad coworker)
140lbs

I want a 35-45y old woman to save me , take care of me and be my gf , mommy type and let me be with her in her home so i won't become homeless

What are my chances?
I look like that

View attachment 35593
ur chances are not looking good
grow beard and longer hair
tan and get muscles get roastie milf sugar mommies

140lbs

What are my chances?
I look like that

View attachment 35593
This is dumb.

i think you can, but you cant wait around inside your home for a sugar mommy, you have to go outside or online and find one, which will be hard with your social anxiety

140lbs

What are my chances?
I look like that

View attachment 35593
💀

You are def not a pretty boy xd

Older women tend to like muscles. There were studies + personal experience. They are actually closer to what blue and red pillers think of women. Be a kind gentleman, have muscles amd take care of yourself.

There is a type of older women that like pretty boys, but even if you were one - they require a diff personality to pull off. Your autistic ass is gonna be amazing at pulling off “mommy’s good boy” and “gentle giant” archetypes